cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying by Voucher while having a CC on account file

cprnicus
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have been using vouchers for more than a year now to pay for my plan. Last payment cycle my account funds available were a little short and I was out in the country working with no Walmart at the local town to get another voucher, so I used my Vanilla CC to top up the balance. Had a few hiccups doing it, so I asked the community what the glitch was and got it solved pronto ( big shout out to all of you that helped). Normally I use this card for online purchases as a "throw away" with a limited balance.                                                                       Went to pay by voucher this time around and it seems that option is not available unless I take the card off my account. Can you not pay by voucher yet have a CC on file just in case you forget to top up account on time? If not, why not? Does it really matter which source tops up the accounts funds just as long as the amount due is available in account? I got till midnight tonight to figure out this conundrum. Merry Christmas and Happy NEW Year to all!

4 REPLIES 4

SierraStarwalke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

idk but I can't pay with the a new card from the same account and bank as I have been for 2 years on my account or my boyfriends account. We've tried 3 different cards and it won't let us, our option is to pay 20$ to pay 11$ on the balance owed. Not only that, the self serve website is horribly slow and the staff here dont care if their system has bugs, we keep our data off unless its an emergency and both of our data usages have tapped out several months in a row and the company doesnt want to take accountability for it. 

cprnicus
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Dang! Cannot believe I missed the drop down arrow - no more Christmas cheer for me today! It was there and it did work! Thank You!                                                                                                 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cprnicus : You can absolutely pay with either. Click the drop down box for payment type and you'll see the voucher option.

You can register that Vanilla card and toggle autopay on and get the free 2 bucks off and still use vouchers. That Vanilla can even be zero balance.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can select either payment by credit card or voucher.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.