Did you mean: 

Paying bills

Jasnil123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I pay my bills 

5 REPLIES 5

@Wanima7 wrote:

How to pay bill

You can pay in self service using a cc or buy vouchers from the stores below or recharge.com

vouchers.jpg

Wanima7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to pay bill

NW1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can pay via credit card/visa debit or by a prepaid voucher which you can get at many gas stations. Then you can enter this online in my account and payment section or via *611 if you phone is active.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jasnil123 wrote:

How do I pay my bills 

@Jasnil123 

How to Top Up your Account

Registering a Credit or Visa Debit Card

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Setting up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Retail

Instant Top-Up

Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Purchasing Vouchers

We also accept payment vouchers, which you can purchase at our retail partners. Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@Jasnil123 You can log into the My Accountv / selfserve account in your top right hand corner or use the *611 service to pay for your service.
Need Help? Let's chat.