cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Double of my Plan

sandrinem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why was my bill doubled this month? I used some of my data, but did not go over the limit.

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:

@sandrinem wrote:

I did not change my plan. I payed for my plan on July 12, 2019. Therefore, I payed again for it on August 12, 2019. The plan remained the same: 15 $ for 30 days.

@sandrinem  If you were charged in July and then in August how were you double charged?

@geopublic yeah this is a great question, was wondering that myself.  It doesn't appear that there's anything wrong based on the info we have on hand so far.  Maybe it's a misunderstanding on @sandrinem's part due to the 30 day period vs. the traditional "calendar monthly" period most people are used to?

EDIT: looks like @goldilock beat me to this theory by about 2 mins.  Ooops.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sandrinem  Firstly, the plans get renewed every 30 days on the calendar, not every 12th of every month.  July has 31 days so your plan should have renewed on August 11th. 

What are the dates that you were charged twice in one month? Can you post screenshot of your payment history? 

@sandrinem wrote:

I did not change my plan. I payed for my plan on July 12, 2019. Therefore, I payed again for it on August 12, 2019. The plan remained the same: 15 $ for 30 days.

@sandrinem  If you were charged in July and then in August how were you double charged?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sandrinem wrote:

For us to help clarify, we'll need those screen snips of your payment history.

Or you'll need to wait for moderator assistance.

sandrinem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sandrinem did you maybe first reactivate and then make a plan change and apply it immediately?  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sandrinem wrote:

Why was my bill doubled this month? I used some of my data, but did not go over the limit.

@sandrinem  Check the dates carefully. If your previous renewal was July 1st, then it's possible your recent renewal was July 31st. Same month but different 30 day renewal periods.

lubinyeee23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's very strange, could you add any more details on the issue?! Just trying to figure out more about your plan and payment so I can help out.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sandrinem  best to post a screenshot of your payment history.   PM does not douple charge for overages.  

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sandrinem 

Can you take a screenshot to show what the charge was and what does it say beside the charge?  There should be an explanation for the charge.

If you need to contact a moderator, here is the link but know the response time is aprox. 48-72 hours (2-3 days)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.