cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

@slikk777 wrote:

it tells me to put funds in my account so i cant reach them impossible and the worse is the 611 number recognizes i deposited money

Lets try removing you sim card, Phone off of course, then install and restart phone. Another member just reported having to do that 15 times and then finally the service started working.

Sounds ridiculous but, hey if it works....

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

@slikk777

Hopefully you get a reply from the moderators soon...remember it will show up as a private message...

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

well i hope the mods wake up because i think they have a limit delay of time to answer or else there litterally going against there own terms wich is pretty much enough to file an official complaint and it is causing me big problems the fact that there delay is this long but i really appreciate your help and while try to keep you posted on this matter

well we are now 24 hours later my phone is still not functionnal and still no answer from any moderators

Mayor / Maire

@slikk777 wrote:

well we are now 24 hours later my phone is still not functionnal and still no answer from any moderators

You don't need to do more threads.

Not too long ago the mods were taking a *week* to reply. It was terrible. I really hope it doesn't take you that long.

Did you in fact use the links provided to contact them? Or the little envelope icon in the upper right corner? Is there maybe a red blob over that icon? If so you might have gotten a response.

Did you provide them with all the requested identifying information so as to not get further delays?

yes its all in my second post

tried didnt work

Mayor / Maire

@slikk777 wrote:

tried didnt work

What didn't work?

There was also a time when that if one were to send multiple private messages that it would drop you down the queue. They say that idea stopped but who knows.