cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

ill try that now

Re: Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

heres the answer i get : ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

and my other email gives me this : Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

and creating an account with my existing phone number gives me this : The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@slikk777 wrote:

heres the answer i get : ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

That appears like it is not finding your email which unfortunately will require MODs assistance.

It may be something to do with the age of your account, I am not sure about that, I haven't been a customer that long so I am not 100% sure if anything was required when they changed models.

What happens when you dial the 611 number?

i click forgot password wich brings me right back to putting my email and getting the same msg again

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@slikk777 wrote:

and creating an account with my existing phone number gives me this : The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

This is normal because your phone number is associated with your account and if you click "here" it probably takes you to password reset? Which doesn't work because it can't associate your email with your account.

EDIT: Catch 22 which requires the MODs to fix.

it tells me to put funds in my account so i cant reach them impossible and the worse is the 611 number recognizes i deposited money

this never happened and i did nothing diffent than on last months payment or any other payment

and i even received a confirmation text yet still no line