cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

slikk777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ive payed my balance this morning with a store coupon at 8 am it is now 3 pm i still have no **bleep** service my car needs emergency repairs i can not use my phone because public mobile is freezing my 26 $ in my account basically i'm paying for a service that doesnt exist and after sending public mobile a text , filing a complaint tryng multiple ways to reach public mobile all day explaining my situation i still have no answer i now have proof your company is avoiding to help clients with service issues and if service is delayed till tomorrow i will lose a job because of public mobile i'm extremely frustrated and have full intention on making this public

47 REPLIES 47

@slikk777 wrote:

i have messages from public mobile on the email that has been open all day

What kind of messages and is the email address the one you think you used to set up your self serve?

slikk777

in fact i still have a my message from public mobile years ago that says my account has been opened and ive been a client for minimun 6 years

@slikk777 wrote:

tried both no email is sent to either when iask for password and i dont know how to delete the post

You do not need to delete the post, select the 3 dots in the upper right corner, select edit post then x - out your email address and then hit post again.

slikk777

i have messages from public mobile on the email that has been open all day

slikk777

tried both no email is sent to either when iask for password and i dont know how to delete the post

@slikk777 wrote:

no there telling me my email doesnt exist

Is it possible you used a different email to set up your self serve account. The account is totally separate from this form but you should be using the same email for both but it will work if you don't.

@slikk777 wrote:

this is frustrating my car is broken ive been trying to reach yourcompany all day im loosing a job 

I understand you are frustrated and I will probably be able to help. First I need you to go to your post where you entered your email address and remove the address, please.

slikk777

no there telling me my email doesnt exist

slikk777

this is frustrating my car is broken ive been trying to reach yourcompany all day im loosing a job 

@slikk777 wrote:

What else do you need as info i have money your **bleep** 611 number even tells me i have enough but my phone service isnt working

Be aware we are not employees, we are customers just like you , willing to help!

@slikk777 wrote:

why am i paying for no service the question is pretty simple

Are you able to login into your self serve account?

slikk777

What else do you need as info i have money your **bleep** 611 number even tells me i have enough but my phone service isnt working

@slikk777 wrote:

my phone keeps still keeps telling me its inactive and when i try to get in my account it tells me my phone is in use with another email even though i have messages in this email xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.ca from public mobile were is my account were is my phone line ??

Hi, sorry you are having trouble. First remove your email address, anyone on the Internet can see this post.

slikk777

why am i paying for no service the question is pretty simple

slikk777

slikk777

well i did but it seems it didn't apear anyways i payed my balance with a coupon that i bought from the store this morning and my phone is still not active even though it has the funds to activate when i call it even tells me my balance is more than i need to pay

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@slikk777

You actually just did make it public...this is a public site...there are people here to help but need more info than i payed and it doesnt work..

Need Help? Let's chat.