cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

i basically just verified my account was open in 2013 i have confirmation from public and my number has always been the same and my email also

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

@slikk777 wrote:

no and i even tried a 1855 number

Unfortunately if you are not able to login to your self serve account then there is nothing the community can suggest if,

- trying password reset does not work, (keep in mind if you try it too many times you may get locked out and have to wait some time to try again) Also try clearing cache, incognito window or a different browser/computer to try and get the password reset,

-  restarting your phone does not help,

- there are a few things that we can try but need access to your self serve account to try them.

Here is how to contact the MODs to assist with account issues,

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

@slikk777 wrote:

i basically just verified my account was open in 2013 i have confirmation from public and my number has always been the same and my email also

Also keep trying to call 611, as a legacy customer you have that access that we don't.

Confirm nothing on your service works, text in/out, calls in/out or data if you have it?

thanks ill try that out but i did send a private message to moderator about 3 hours ago is that the same page ?

@slikk777 wrote:

thanks ill try that out but i did send a private message to moderator about 3 hours ago is that the same page ?

If it was from this community yes. Make sure you included all the information that was in the link I supplied, if you didn't include the information send another with all that information.

will do i missed a few details thanks

@slikk777 wrote:

will do i missed a few details thanks

You are welcome and I am sorry I can't do more. Also, it may take awhile, sometimes they are busy.

Did you try clearing cache and the other suggestions?

ive resent a message with all my info hoping to get answer soon ive been on this all day

yes ill retry in an hour signing in , in case they reset

@slikk777 wrote:

ive resent a message with all my info hoping to get answer soon ive been on this all day

Good, have you tried the other suggestions about clearing cache to try and reset your password?

If you can get into your account thers is a lot more we can try to fix it.