cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

no there telling me my email doesnt exist

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

@slikk777 wrote:

this is frustrating my car is broken ive been trying to reach yourcompany all day im loosing a job 

I understand you are frustrated and I will probably be able to help. First I need you to go to your post where you entered your email address and remove the address, please.

@slikk777 wrote:

no there telling me my email doesnt exist

Is it possible you used a different email to set up your self serve account. The account is totally separate from this form but you should be using the same email for both but it will work if you don't.

tried both no email is sent to either when iask for password and i dont know how to delete the post

i have messages from public mobile on the email that has been open all day

@slikk777 wrote:

tried both no email is sent to either when iask for password and i dont know how to delete the post

You do not need to delete the post, select the 3 dots in the upper right corner, select edit post then x - out your email address and then hit post again.

in fact i still have a my message from public mobile years ago that says my account has been opened and ive been a client for minimun 6 years

@slikk777 wrote:

i have messages from public mobile on the email that has been open all day

What kind of messages and is the email address the one you think you used to set up your self serve?

You are a legacy member, right? Then you should be able to call them using the 611 number. Are you not getting through?

no and i even tried a 1855 number