cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed - still no service after 12 hours - trying to reach public mobile impossible ????

slikk777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ive payed my balance this morning with a store coupon at 8 am it is now 3 pm i still have no **bleep** service my car needs emergency repairs i can not use my phone because public mobile is freezing my 26 $ in my account basically i'm paying for a service that doesnt exist and after sending public mobile a text , filing a complaint tryng multiple ways to reach public mobile all day explaining my situation i still have no answer i now have proof your company is avoiding to help clients with service issues and if service is delayed till tomorrow i will lose a job because of public mobile i'm extremely frustrated and have full intention on making this public

47 REPLIES 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slikk777 wrote:

tried didnt work

What didn't work?

There was also a time when that if one were to send multiple private messages that it would drop you down the queue. They say that idea stopped but who knows.

slikk777

tried didnt work

slikk777

yes its all in my second post

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slikk777 wrote:

well we are now 24 hours later my phone is still not functionnal and still no answer from any moderators

You don't need to do more threads.

Not too long ago the mods were taking a *week* to reply. It was terrible. I really hope it doesn't take you that long.

Did you in fact use the links provided to contact them? Or the little envelope icon in the upper right corner? Is there maybe a red blob over that icon? If so you might have gotten a response.

Did you provide them with all the requested identifying information so as to not get further delays?

slikk777

well we are now 24 hours later my phone is still not functionnal and still no answer from any moderators

slikk777

well i hope the mods wake up because i think they have a limit delay of time to answer or else there litterally going against there own terms wich is pretty much enough to file an official complaint and it is causing me big problems the fact that there delay is this long but i really appreciate your help and while try to keep you posted on this matter

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@slikk777

Hopefully you get a reply from the moderators soon...remember it will show up as a private message...

@slikk777 wrote:

it tells me to put funds in my account so i cant reach them impossible and the worse is the 611 number recognizes i deposited money

Lets try removing you sim card, Phone off of course, then install and restart phone. Another member just reported having to do that 15 times and then finally the service started working.

Sounds ridiculous but, hey if it works....

slikk777

and i even received a confirmation text yet still no line

slikk777

this never happened and i did nothing diffent than on last months payment or any other payment

slikk777

it tells me to put funds in my account so i cant reach them impossible and the worse is the 611 number recognizes i deposited money

@slikk777 wrote:

and creating an account with my existing phone number gives me this : The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

This is normal because your phone number is associated with your account and if you click "here" it probably takes you to password reset? Which doesn't work because it can't associate your email with your account.

EDIT: Catch 22 which requires the MODs to fix.

slikk777

i click forgot password wich brings me right back to putting my email and getting the same msg again

@slikk777 wrote:

heres the answer i get : ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

That appears like it is not finding your email which unfortunately will require MODs assistance.

It may be something to do with the age of your account, I am not sure about that, I haven't been a customer that long so I am not 100% sure if anything was required when they changed models.

What happens when you dial the 611 number?

slikk777

and creating an account with my existing phone number gives me this : The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

slikk777

and my other email gives me this : Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

slikk777

heres the answer i get : ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

slikk777

ill try that now

@slikk777 wrote:

ive resent a message with all my info hoping to get answer soon ive been on this all day

Good, have you tried the other suggestions about clearing cache to try and reset your password?

If you can get into your account thers is a lot more we can try to fix it.

slikk777

yes ill retry in an hour signing in , in case they reset

slikk777

ive resent a message with all my info hoping to get answer soon ive been on this all day

@slikk777 wrote:

will do i missed a few details thanks

You are welcome and I am sorry I can't do more. Also, it may take awhile, sometimes they are busy.

Did you try clearing cache and the other suggestions?

slikk777

will do i missed a few details thanks

@slikk777 wrote:

thanks ill try that out but i did send a private message to moderator about 3 hours ago is that the same page ?

If it was from this community yes. Make sure you included all the information that was in the link I supplied, if you didn't include the information send another with all that information.

slikk777

thanks ill try that out but i did send a private message to moderator about 3 hours ago is that the same page ?

@slikk777 wrote:

i basically just verified my account was open in 2013 i have confirmation from public and my number has always been the same and my email also

Also keep trying to call 611, as a legacy customer you have that access that we don't.

Confirm nothing on your service works, text in/out, calls in/out or data if you have it?

@slikk777 wrote:

no and i even tried a 1855 number

Unfortunately if you are not able to login to your self serve account then there is nothing the community can suggest if,

- trying password reset does not work, (keep in mind if you try it too many times you may get locked out and have to wait some time to try again) Also try clearing cache, incognito window or a different browser/computer to try and get the password reset,

-  restarting your phone does not help,

- there are a few things that we can try but need access to your self serve account to try them.

Here is how to contact the MODs to assist with account issues,

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

slikk777

i basically just verified my account was open in 2013 i have confirmation from public and my number has always been the same and my email also

slikk777

no and i even tried a 1855 number

You are a legacy member, right? Then you should be able to call them using the 611 number. Are you not getting through?

Need Help? Let's chat.