cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed but no service

dragon88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed my plan in June 2019. However since then, every month I paid the monthly fee, but my mobile doesn't working. I can not call and can not test msg. I am wondering if I can get my payment back for these 3 months.

7 REPLIES 7

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Definitely not, you need to ask Moderator Team right away when you choose wrong plan not 3 month later!

Make sure to program a plan change for your next renewal.

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think you switched to a data only plan without texting or calling

Sounds like you may have changed to a data only plan.

If you want to try to get your service running, do what @hairbag1 says and let us know what you find out.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You should contact a moderator, if anything can be done about your three months of no service, they will be the only ones who can help.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dragon88 hi why have you waited 3 months ,Click the ? on lower right side of the page to generate a ticket to contact the moderators they may or may not reimburse you good luck!!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dragon88 wrote:

I have changed my plan in June 2019. However since then, every month I paid the monthly fee, but my mobile doesn't working. I can not call and can not test msg. I am wondering if I can get my payment back for these 3 months.

When you log into My Account, is your plan Active or something else.

PS, when you changed plans in June, which plan did you change from and to ?

Need Help? Let's chat.