cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed but no service

Dannyc31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just topped up my account for this month but have not received any service yet. Can anyone help my figure out why? 

5 REPLIES 5

@Beto

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Since this is a public forum, you should remove your phone number from your post.

When was your payment due date?  Did you change your plans recently?  What does your payment history show?  Were you on autopay? or did you manually load up funds yesterday?  Some more details about your problem will help us know whether we can help or you might need to contact a Public mobile employee/moderator.

You can send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.  It will take 1-2 days for moderator to respond.

Beto

My phone is 647-769-0521 I made a payment on my account yesterday. I had service today in the morning in the afternoon i had no more service and now say acccount has expired and is asking for more payment. what to do?

@drmartin wrote:

@Dannyc31 wrote:

I just topped up my account for this month but have not received any service yet. Can anyone help my figure out why? 

If you're paying after "suspended" service it will take affect from the next morning.

The servers update 8 or 9 in the morning EST, reboot your phone after 9 and it should work. 🙂

During the renewal process, the service does not stop working regardless of what the account transformation looks like.  @Dannyc31, take a look at what happened in your account.  If the funds are still there and the account is not in active status, something went wrong with the renewal process.  You are going to need moderator team support to sort things out.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Dannyc31

Thank you for that info , greatly appreciate that ! 

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dannyc31 wrote:

If you're paying after "suspended" service it will take affect from the next morning.

The servers update 8 or 9 in the morning EST, reboot your phone after 9 and it should work. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.