cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay phone plan

karenphillips
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Added money to my account balance with payment voucher but didnt reactivate my account. Funds are still left in account balance. Please help.?

18 REPLIES 18

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@karenphillips wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that you have. 

I think this worked. or maybe its just because its after midnight now? but i entered the vouchers sunday night around 8:30 so assumed it would definitely work by monday but it didnt work all day monday....not sure? but anyway its working now. thanks for the help people!

If it went through after midnight then it's a good thing because your 30 Day plan begins from the day your plan goes into active status. 

karenphillips

@Triguy wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that you have. 

I think this worked. or maybe its just because its after midnight now? but i entered the vouchers sunday night around 8:30 so assumed it would definitely work by monday but it didnt work all day monday....not sure? but anyway its working now. thanks for the help people! 

karenphillips

@stonechucker wrote:

What is the status of the plan, have you run out of data,, and wish to renew early?

plan is expired, needs to be renewed so i went to the store and bought 2 vouchers but when i entered the vouchers the money went straight to my account balance and still says my plan is suspended. when i click on the reactivate button it just asks to enter another voucher or cc. i am unable to use my account balance to reactivate my plan which i find strange..?

karenphillips

@Anonymous wrote:

@karenphillips wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I'd normally say, make a payment of $1, and click reactivate, but I'm guessing you don't have a cc on file or another voucher on hand. Correct?

correct. id like to use the $74 in my account balance but it wont work for some reason my plan is only $50 so i mean it should come out and reactivate my plan automatically right?

Triguy mentioned the lost/stolen procedure earlier. See what happens.

just saw that post. i just tried that. im going to wait a few minutes to reactivate. i will update if that works or not.

karenphillips

@GinYVR wrote:

@karenphillipsTry switching to another plan? (Click on Change Now).. I am assuming your plan is inactive.

tried that multiple times. very frustrating. i clicked on a similar $50 plan and it wouldn't switch the plan. glad it didnt work though. because it showed a message at the top saying if i switch my plan i am unable to use account balance to top-up. so unfortunately that isnt an option for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@karenphillips wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I'd normally say, make a payment of $1, and click reactivate, but I'm guessing you don't have a cc on file or another voucher on hand. Correct?

correct. id like to use the $74 in my account balance but it wont work for some reason my plan is only $50 so i mean it should come out and reactivate my plan automatically right?

Triguy mentioned the lost/stolen procedure earlier. See what happens.

@karenphillipsTry switching to another plan? (Click on Change Now).. I am assuming your plan is inactive.

karenphillips

@ChuckYeah wrote:

karenphillips

@iliketotalk wrote:

@karenphillips try rebooting your phone a couple of times, flip in and out of airplane mode does that help?

tried that and tried airplane mode aswell. nothing

karenphillips

@toxicfire wrote:

@karenphillips So your money is still sitting in account. Go to main overview and there should be a button to click that says reactivate. Do this and turn phone off and back on and you should be good to go!

@toxicfire does not work. asks for another voucher or cc. unable to top-up with account balance for some reason. turned phone off and on too.

What is the status of the plan, have you run out of data,, and wish to renew early?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@iliketotalk wrote:

@karenphillips try rebooting your phone a couple of times, flip in and out of airplane mode does that help?

I could see that possibly working if the plan was shown in the account as active.  I'm not sure that doing anything with the phone itself could affect the payment system.

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@karenphillips So your money is still sitting in account. Go to main overview and there should be a button to click that says reactivate. Do this and turn phone off and back on and you should be good to go!

karenphillips

@iliketotalk i tried that. Asks for phone voucher or credit card. Unable to use $74.00 in my account balance to reactivate my plan which is only $50

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@karenphillips hi did you go into your self serve account and press the reactivate button?

Need Help? Let's chat.