cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Date Discrepancy

DylanT96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

When I log into my account, it says I have to make a payment by April 12. However, I just got a text "reminding" me that my payment is due April 1. Has this happened to anyone else? 

5 REPLIES 5

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also fun fact, that number I got it from is still labeled koodo support in my phone... Same number 😂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Go by the information in the self serve account.  The text notifications are not that reliable.  I have never been notified way off schedule but I have had stretches with no notifications.  

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @DylanT96 ,  If you log into your  "Myself Serve" account and the date is  April 12. Please ignore the text you got. It was reported that these texts were going by error to customers last month as well.

Also If you are on autopay,  you do not have to worry about the payment :cathappy: 

Cheers 

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Same just happened to me, I've just activated and paid on March 27 so I sure hope there's not another payment coming out already... My account says April 26

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@DylanT96  it's an inadvertent message, ignore it.Go by your self service account date.  Please note, you have to top up your account by April 10, unless you are on on autopay. The date shown on your self service account is actually the one where you payment will be applied at 2am est.

Need Help? Let's chat.