cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pausing a plan add-ons?

bf7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm planning on pausing a family members plan since we aren't leaving home anymore. I plan to reactivate it before the 90 days to order to keep the number.

My questions are:

1. Will we lose the current add-ons on the plan if we pause it? They have data and long distance add-ons that haven't been completely used up.

2. I referred this family member, will I get my referral reward back once we re-activate?

3. Will we be able to keep the same plan? It's on a plan that isn't available anymore.

4. Lastly the loyalty reward does not accumulate during the time we are paused correct?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bf7 

1. . Will we lose the current add-ons on the plan if we pause it? They have data and long distance add-ons that haven't been completely used up.

No, as long as you reactivate before the 90 days are up

2. . I referred this family member, will I get my referral reward back once we re-activate?

Yes you will.

3. Will we be able to keep the same plan? It's on a plan that isn't available anymore.

Yes you will.

4. Lastly the loyalty reward does not accumulate during the time we are paused correct?

Correct.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@bf7 

1. No
  2. Yes
  3. Yes
  4. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Stay safe.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.