cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset - is it working or not?

sylviaplee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been a week now since we tried to reset passwords to get access to the accounts associated w/ my kid's cell numbers. All I want to do is update the credit card on the accounts. Easy peasy right?

Well, it's been close to a week now and we are getting different information about the availability of password resets. Is this working or not? And if it's not, how to I update the credit card info? 

8 REPLIES 8

sylviaplee

OK I can give them everything they ask for. What is frustrating is that they sent me down one path and that path led back here. I'm going in circles. 

instant top up-01.jpeg

@sylviaplee I suggest just topping up their accounts with vouchers or instant top up methods while you get this situation sorted out. don't wait till the last minute to lose your service. 

@sylviaplee wrote:

I have DM'd them and was told that I couldn't access their accounts (even though I'm the account holder) and that they should DM direct themselves. So one daughter did this and then was told she couldn't access the account because she isn't the account holder. 

So we've take a week to go full circle here. All i want to do is update the credit card. I don't understand why this is so difficult. Sigh.

@sylviaplee , it doesn't matter who initiates the ticket or responds to the private message.  They can't see who is on the computer.  All the moderators are looking for is positive identification that an appropriate person is seeking account access.  

@sylviaplee give them the names on the accounts and the four digit 611 pass codes. Stay safe. 

@sylviaplee you can access their accounts if you have all the information for each of the accounts. @CS_Agent please fix this customer is having some absultely crazy delayed response. 

edit:you need the PIN for each account.

sylviaplee

I have DM'd them and was told that I couldn't access their accounts (even though I'm the account holder) and that they should DM direct themselves. So one daughter did this and then was told she couldn't access the account because she isn't the account holder. 

So we've take a week to go full circle here. All i want to do is update the credit card. I don't understand why this is so difficult. Sigh.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sylviaplee Sorry that you faced this. Message mods and they will help you asap as @Naepalm proposed. Hope you will resolve this soon!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@sylviaplee a week is far too long!

Direct message the moderators, and they will help you fix this issue. In your subject line write "locked out of account"

Sorry you have had to experience this!

here is the link: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.