Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password and security word

Shaliza46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need help with password and security word to update credit card. ASAP 

12 REPLIES 12

@PAULRANG18 

The problem is that the op can't logon, both password and security question are forgotten. So that's a problem. To renew on time voucher can be used at the moment, but mods will have to reset the password i guess if the op can prove to them to be the owner

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Click payment on SELF SERVE page and then click on MANAGE CREDIT CARD link at bottom. Click on REPLACE CREDIT CARD and enter your new card information. I just did it a short time ago.

@Shaliza46 Your topics have been merged. No need to duplicate questions.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You should contact mods

In a meantime get voucher to top up your account beefier out gets suspended. You can dial 611 to do it

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you write that info down and squirrel it away for safe keeping ? If not, you can click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of contacting moderator team for their assistance. Make notes then if this happens again, you'll have info at your fingertips...Good luck.

@Shaliza46  In addition as long as you do not allow Auto pay to renew your cycle if this is time sensitive you can purchase a voucher and add it thru 611. As long As the credit card is not used the system will likely not recognize the expiry date no longer makes your card valid. Then once the moderators get you access to your account you can update your payee information. You do this under payments. Bottom of page...manage cards. Click on...two choices. Remove card and Replace card. Choose : Replace card and update with your new card. This choice is generally less problematic. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

u need to click the right cornor ? mark, it will direct to you to the moderator team.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Shaliza46 wrote:

Need help with password and security word to update credit card. ASAP 

Have you tried a password reset?  If you don't remember either then best to contact moderators via SIMon, click here to submit a ticket: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

@Shaliza46  Heres a list of what i supplied for another user with same problem not exactly all/or some of questions the pm site but maybe it will jog your memory as to what you chose.

Try:

• What was the house number and street name you lived in as a child?
  • What were the last four digits of your childhood telephone number?
  • What primary school did you attend?
  • In what town or city was your first full time job?
  • In what town or city did you meet your spouse/partner?
  • What is the middle name of your oldest child?
  • What are the last five digits of your driver's licence number?
  • What is your grandmother's (on your mother's side) maiden name?
  • What is your spouse or partner's mother's maiden name?
  • In what town or city did your mother and father meet?
  • What time of the day were you born
  • And

Maybe I can jog your memory......?   First or favourite pet? Favourite activity in high school? Father/mother/grandfather/mother birthplace?  Favourite vacation place?

I can't remember the rest of the questions...did you make your own question?

• Maybe this will help while you wait for the moderators.

There is only one real solution to this issue. Depending on what you have to do immediately, you may be able to achieve it by dialing 611. If not:

Create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Contact moderators please

Wait may be long so in a meantime you can get a voucher and load it by dialing 611, to avoid getting suspended. Voucher can be obtained online or in stores

Shaliza46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.