Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper bill

Creanne22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to have a paper bill

7 REPLIES 7

@Creanne22 Its best if you make this request of the moderators  in 90, 180 or 360 day increments so as to not put an undue burden on the moderators time. If solely for accounting and tax purposes making a 360 day January thru December request once per year is best while creating an excel file for a personal copy that can be downlloaded.

Heres an example of a yearly invoice by @AE_Collector :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

@stevenanto wrote:

@kb_mv Makes sense, however you an still print them online if they need be

@stevenanto Actually I think that's the problem. There is no accounting of the tax paid unless your employer will accept a CC statement along with a print out of the account payments.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kb_mv Makes sense, however you an still print them online if they need be

@stevenanto wrote:

Dont think many people get many paper statements anymore. At least that is true for my household, with everything being digital its so easy and less to the mailbox within a week and chance of getting identity stolen 

@stevenanto I think a lot of these cases are employers needing it to reimburse employees.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Dont think many people get many paper statements anymore. At least that is true for my household, with everything being digital its so easy and less to the mailbox within a week and chance of getting identity stolen 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Creanne22 wrote:

I would like to have a paper bill

1. Formal proof of payment must be requested each time you need it. Takes up to 30 days, and moderators will send a pdf to your e-mail.
  2. Are you certain that your credit card receipts plus screenshot of your payment history will not suffice.
  3. Once you connect with moderators you must provide:
  1. First name, Last name   
  2. Full address
  3. PM phone number & Account #    
  4. Email address     
  5. Requested Month / Period    
  6. Amount paid    

To obtain a ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators, but this alternative contact method may have a longer response time. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can request a copy of your invoice.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Include the following information :

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period