cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper bill or PDF

JessHolzworth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to transfer my license and in order to do that, I need to provide a phone bill that shows my address. How can I get a PDF statement or bill generated? 

8 REPLIES 8

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Best if you provide a bank statement or a credit card statement of your new address.

I would hate to wait for your billing to be sent to you only to have to be told that you can't use that as it isn't a validated address as Public Mobile is a prepaid service.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

@ShawnC13   I did indicate in my post to submit a ticket.

Yes but you also said in your unedited post that you could send in the request if they could provide that list of information.

@ShawnC13 really?  yikes!!!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Triguy wrote:

Yes but you also said in your unedited post that you could send in the request if they could provide that list of information.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@TriguyI don't think you should be asking for all that personal information from a member and I hope no one sends it to you.  Can you please edit your post to not ask an individual for that information.  The member can request this by creating a trouble ticket and using the proper channels.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Note sure if invoice will show your address but you can request a copy of your invoices.

Submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Include the following. It will take 2-4 weeks to arrive. 

Include the following info:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JessHolzworth wrote:

I need to transfer my license and in order to do that, I need to provide a phone bill that shows my address. How can I get a PDF statement or bill generated? 

@JessHolzworth  Because Public Mobile is a prepaid service and the address is not verified I don't think it will be accepted best to use another type of bill.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators

It will take about a week or so to have it printed.

You will get replies that it won't work as this is prepaid service, so I'm not sure if it will serve you for that.

I did use it  but I ported the number that I'm using for over a decade and have it on every file and this is why I suspect never failed me

Need Help? Let's chat.