cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paiement does not work.

NewZQ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Last week it said the same.

What is going on? This card visa worked before and still works on other websites......

Tomorrow is the last day and if it still does not work ...

7 REPLIES 7

saeliux

@NewZQ wrote:

Why would I have more than one credit card...

Good question, for situations like these lol

PM is not the first website that has failed me when using a credit card. 

No frills only accepts mastercard. I am yet to encounter a place that only takes visa.

Only keep the amount of credit cards that you can remember to pay. Sometimes, that might mean zero. 

@iliketotalk wrote:

@NewZQ hi well thats a good question but most people have at least 2 or 3 lol

Or more:)  and to @NewZQ  question of why, because different cards offer different reward incentives, ie: airlmiles, cashback etc.  Those rewards can add up if you are dilligent with managing your credit availability and paying on time that is.

@NewZQ hi well thats a good question but most people have at least 2 or 3 lol

NewZQ

Why would I have more than one credit card...

saeliux

I had this problem before. Just use a different credit card. For unknown resons, i have one credit card that does not want to work with PM. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@NewZQPublic Mobile's payment system is a black box.I would suggest just use another card. I too had a card rejected, yup everything name, address etc matched but still no joy. Thankfully free credit cards are dime a dozen these days.

@NewZQ wrote:

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Last week it said the same.

What is going on? This card visa worked before and still works on other websites......

Tomorrow is the last day and if it still does not work ...

The first thing you'll want to do is check your online bank statements to ensure that Pullblc Mobile has not charged your card multiple times.  Also, check if funds have been addee to your Public Mobile account balance despite the error message. To keep your service working, you might have to purchase a top up from a retailer location until this can be cleared up.

Need Help? Let's chat.