cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid twice...

Reginal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday my account dues were paid by voucher , get up this morning and I find out I have no service. I tried to re-enter the same numbers from yesterday...no good, already been used by me yesterday...I had too go out and pay for another voucher...ripped off I guess...need help to be able to get ahold of Public Mobile , anyone have a phone number for them...?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Reginal wrote:

Yesterday my account dues were paid by voucher , get up this morning and I find out I have no service. I tried to re-enter the same numbers from yesterday...no good, already been used by me yesterday...I had too go out and pay for another voucher...ripped off I guess...need help to be able to get ahold of Public Mobile , anyone have a phone number for them...?

There's no phone number here. That's partly why rates are less around here.

There seems to be another substantial problem with many customers today.

You'll need @Moderator_Team assistance.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Reginal wrote:

If you had a legacy plan there seems to be an issue with plans not changing, you should contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.