cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid my account twice! Have , $100 credit but no service.

Mariamateus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello

I paid my account balance twice on Christmas day but still no service. When you go into payment history on my account it shows that I made 2 payments equalling a ,$100. Why isn't my service up and running yet???
12 REPLIES 12

@cornelbarton wrote:

Yes, you are right about me being confused. Wonder why so many users are having the same experience? I have sent out several messages and you were the only one to respond. Here is my issue. I have more than enough credit but my service is suspended. It will not allow me to add any extra dollar and I am not getting any response to my concern. I am not only confused but frustrated with the change in services.

@cornelbarton  Messages to who? That was your first post on the forum so not sure. If it is to the moderator team it takes time for them to respond and they are available Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) 

Did you try the lost/stolen trick?

Log into your self serve (my account) CLICK HERE then click “Plan and Add-on” then click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” and click the “logout” button near your name/account balance. Wait 10 minutes. Log back and do the exact same procedure except this time click reactivate service phone found, reboot your phone. This seems to reset you sim / account and may fix your issue.

P.S. you are posting in a topic that is years old, if you want your message to be seen, start a new topic by clicking here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/self_serve and will get responses from many users here

cornelbarton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, you are right about me being confused. Wonder why so many users are having the same experience? I have sent out several messages and you were the only one to respond. Here is my issue. I have more than enough credit but my service is suspended. It will not allow me to add any extra dollar and I am not getting any response to my concern. I am not only confused but frustrated with the change in services.

@cornelbarton wrote:

I am having the same experience. This service is horrible as there is not one human available through the company to assist clients. I am going to switch my membership.

@cornelbarton  There are many humans. You are confused.

The difference is the contact method of how you reach said humans.

Text, not talk.

If you speak of official public mobile employees use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

Otherwise, let us community helpers know what you need help with

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cornelbarton wrote:

I am having the same experience. This service is horrible as there is not one human available through the company to assist clients. I am going to switch my membership.

This thread is going on four years old. Necrobump! What is your problem though, the users here can be quite helpful if you wish to give us a chance. The Moderators are good too for the stuff we can't fix and they have been much quicker as of late I am told.

cornelbarton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Shazia_K,

You're welcome.

Cheers!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Mariamateus,

I'm really sorry for this issue, can you please reboot your phone? the service should be functional.

Thanks @Martin 🙂

Shazia.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello @Mariamateus,

One of our moderators, either @Shazia_K or @Kalla_A, will help you this morning.

I have alerted them.

Hang in there!

Mariamateus
Yes it did update. But now I'm having the same issue. I have a credit of 81 and no service for over a week.

Tamar_S
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Mariamateus

Hello!

Did you get help from our customer support yet?

If not, please please view your private message so that we can assist you.

Thanks!

mtalha88

Please contact Public Mobile @ http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Click Contact us. They will help you port or sort out any other problems you have had.

I had no service for 72 hours. That is because I waited for the port to go through but then I contacted Public Mobile and it was sorted out in less than 24 hours.

Good Luck

Mariamateus

Need Help? Let's chat.