cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for renewal on the 10th for the 11th. still tells me to pay

beskow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is up for renewal on the 11th, called 611 on the 10th like i normally do and it said my bill is soon due at 40 dollars etc etc make sure there is enough money on your account. paid with my visa debit 46 dollars was charged and my balance has enough for the next month awesome.

Check today? Nope, phone isn't working, it says i owe 1 dollar..... ok fine i guess something had an additional charge i guess.... during todays 611 call i check to paid the 1 dollar thought my visa debit again in the menu and it says I owe 39 dollars? the heck is this?

I just paid you 46 dollars for a 40 dollar charge (btw taxes don't work like that, you're off a dollar) for the month of may. I can't call anyone and tell them i'm being double charged.

6 REPLIES 6

@beskow  Noted. You are absolutely correct but the payment system at PM at times appears to have a mind of its own. That's why it's important to login into your account any make sure the dates are correct and in sync etc. Also review your payment history on a regular basis you ensure everything is in order.

Hopefully the mods can fix it quickly.

beskow

The problem is I've paid for this month and it's neglecting that fact. They took my payment and the next day they're not saying i still owe them for this month. I've paid 1 day before renewal manually

@beskow wrote:

I'll try resetting the phone and see if it connects to the network. I'm confused why i paid for the 11th and today it's telling me why i'm not paid up for the next month and the phone still isn't connecting to the network. Never had this happen before always paid my bill (put funds on the account the day before or the day of my bill) and as well all know this is a pay as you go system if you don't turn on auto renewal so here i am paying for something i'm not getting and i'm very upset there is no contact number.

Thank you for the suggestion i will attempt that shortly and update

@beskow  Are you also on AutoPay? The PM is very finiky at best of times so the best strategy is to try and avoid any type of payment before renewal. I always try to make payment at least 2 days before renwal to be safe. If you login into your account does it show as suspended on the landing page? If you look at your payment history you probably got double billed. If the Lost/Stolen trick does not work then your only option is to notify Public Mobile. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps.

sarahe22

No you can’t call no one you should go to a store where they sell the PM sin cards n ask them to help you or just buy a per paid card for the amount for your monthly payment and not use your bank card 

beskow

I'll try resetting the phone and see if it connects to the network. I'm confused why i paid for the 11th and today it's telling me why i'm not paid up for the next month and the phone still isn't connecting to the network. Never had this happen before always paid my bill (put funds on the account the day before or the day of my bill) and as well all know this is a pay as you go system if you don't turn on auto renewal so here i am paying for something i'm not getting and i'm very upset there is no contact number.

Thank you for the suggestion i will attempt that shortly and update

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@beskow wrote:

My plan is up for renewal on the 11th, called 611 on the 10th like i normally do and it said my bill is soon due at 40 dollars etc etc make sure there is enough money on your account. paid with my visa debit 46 dollars was charged and my balance has enough for the next month awesome.

Check today? Nope, phone isn't working, it says i owe 1 dollar..... ok fine i guess something had an additional charge i guess.... during todays 611 call i check to paid the 1 dollar thought my visa debit again in the menu and it says I owe 39 dollars? the heck is this?

I just paid you 46 dollars for a 40 dollar charge (btw taxes don't work like that, you're off a dollar) for the month of may. I can't call anyone and tell them i'm being double charged.

Is your phone working now? Try the lost/stolen trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your account. Choose Plans and Add-on tab hen choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. The choose Suspend Service tab. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.

If still doesn't work you may contact moderator team for your issue, here's the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.