cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for old plan when trying to start new

adam7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I find the mobile platform counterintuitive. I tried adding a new plan, since my old plan was passed due and I wanted à new plan. I clicked off the options I wanted and proceeded to payment. It then told me I have to wait a month before making use of the plan.

Can someone fix this for me. 

Best, 

Adam

3 REPLIES 3

@ShawnC13 yes someone who is very sneaky did that. I don't know who but I know he is sneaky XD

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@adam7, if your plan was expired you can't change the plan it has to be done by a MOD. 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

@zhadj030, I see this on the English side so not sure if someone already moved it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

First, You are posting on the french section of the forum, it will be better to transfer the problem to the english side, either way, Why didnt you future change your plan if you wanted to change your plan. So did you let the old plan expire ? what does the status of the account say now when you log in ?

The fastest way to fix the issue is to send an email to moderators explaining the situation and they would be able to help you out.

Click on the link below to send them a message. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Luddite are you guys able to send this to the english side?, if not then just ignore me 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.