cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for 3 months, asked to pay again after 1 month.

umpjmh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi!

I played my plan 156$ for 90 days last month. How come now, one month after, my service is suspended and I am asked to pay the full amount again?

Thank you!!
20 REPLIES 20

lisalind
We had the issue fixed ☺

Santost

Been working with a moderator     Bladimir R.   must say Aplus service.

Managed to fix my two issues. 

Again Bladimir R. you Rock 🙂 

Santost

No I have not. 

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lisalind wrote:
I shouldnt have to give acct info till they respond correct?

General best practice when messaging the moderators for account issues is to include the following information:

• Your e-mail address
  • Your Public Mobile phone number
  • Your account number located at the top right of the self-serve page (if you can access it)
  • A description of the issue that you are having.

lisalind
I shouldnt have to give acct info till they respond correct?

skmkenn

@lisalind wrote:
So eventually i will get a response to my private message? I left my phone number and hope they call or at least reply to the email..its been 24 hours now and havent heard anything but this is somewhat positive to hear..thanks

Yes, keep an eye on your private messages or your e-mail if you have notifications turned on (they should be turned on by default). They just have a lot to clear through after yesterday along with other issues that may have been submitted and support / replies are first come, first serve so if there's some messages ahead of yours it might take a little time for them to get to you but they'll get everything straightened out. 

TimeGlass

To ensure that you get a response, email the Mod team with this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Provide the following in the email: Cellphone number, email address and/or account number, SIM card number, and a description of the issue you are having (which in this case, is account suspension + loss of service). You can temporarily restore service by paying again, and they'll give you credit for that.

Anhtuanco
There was a large glitch where multiple users had their accounts suspended prematurely. The solution was for everyone affected to private message the mods. The mods respond in a first come first serve manner so there is quite a queue for response. Mine was fixed today. As a timeline for mod response time:

- My account was suspended on August 19 at noon (12 pm). I sent the mods a private message within the hour.

- I got a mod response on August 20 at about 1 pm.

lisalind
So eventually i will get a response to my private message? I left my phone number and hope they call or at least reply to the email..its been 24 hours now and havent heard anything but this is somewhat positive to hear..thanks

TimeGlass

My situation just got sorted out this morning. For an approximate time frame, I emailed the Mod team at 10:30 am yesterday and got a response + credit at 11:30 this morning. Patience is key...they're working through everyone's account!

skmkenn

The moderator team is probably still pretty busy going through private messages they've receive due to the suspension glitch yesterday. Hang tight, they will get back to you.

lisalind
This happened to my daughter and was charged again ... trying to get a response from a moderator and still nothing...have u heard from anyone?

TimeGlass

Yup! Everything works on my end. For me, it was my texting service that went down, but since it's connected to cellular service, I guess my phone wouldn't have worked either. Now if only the mods could respond...

Santost

Good news is I managed to reset my password. /) yay now I can see account

will wait to see outcome 🙂 as long as service works I'm paid for 6 months. 

Is is yours working now too?

TimeGlass

Yup I setup on August 2nd myself, so I'm in a similar boat.

I don't think PM realized how many people would swap over to them. They've had outage issues before when they had a promo last fall that gave the same package as the recent Freedom Mobile promo, but it was open to anyone. That was a gongshow during porting numbers, so I heard. I really hope we get our issue fixed...we just paid for 6 months of service essentially.

Santost
Same for me I paid for it but it's $152 bucks
I just setup this phone 11 days ago. Very disappointing.

But moderators must be way to busy. My other issues goes back to Aug 4th still no reply. Keep waiting on it.

TimeGlass

If your situation was anything like mine, paying the fees again brought back my access. Honestly, we're all frustrated by this and I really do hope that PM will find an effective solution soon. I emailed at 10:30 this morning (GTA time), and the mods haven't even gotten to my emails yet. I do believe it's a temporary glitch, and I'm hoping we get credit for future payments. Your best bet is to email the mods and wait for a response.

Santost
Well lucky you. I still know nothing about service
Other than having to pay another $152

And can't access my account
For self serve. Not sure the savings is worth this type of problem. I have 2 accounts (phone numbers) only one had this issue. But I have other issues with my 2nd (account) phone

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I just heard back about my service interuption.  so teh mods are working on the issue.  just be patient and it will all get fixed  (took 5 hours ish to get fixed)

skmkenn

There was a glitch with the system earlier today that caused accounts to be suspended in error which is currently being worked on -- it's affecting a lot of people, my service was suspended this morning and restored this afternoon.

Please send a private message to the moderator team with the following information:

• Your e-mail address
  • Your Public Mobile phone number
  • Your account number (found at the top right of the self serve portal page).
  • Let them know that your account was prematurely suspended.
Need Help? Let's chat.