cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid by auto payment method but can not generate call

papri19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is set in auto payment system from last couple of months. I have changed my plans last month and activation date was Nov 19, 2019 but unfortunately I can not make a call whereas the system showing account credited and debited as well.

4 REPLIES 4

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unless this has been resolved, and you've changed you're phone too, you may need to request another SIM card. 

papri19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed the voice career company and switch to other. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@papri19 wrote:

My account is set in auto payment system from last couple of months. I have changed my plans last month and activation date was Nov 19, 2019 but unfortunately I can not make a call whereas the system showing account credited and debited as well.

@papri19 If you changed plans from a higher priced plan to a lower priced one then there is a strong possiblity that your plan will not renew and you account will get suspended. The trick is to make sure that you have enough funds in your account to cover the higher priced plan. You can try adding a $1 to your account to see if it kick starts your account. I would not recommend the lost/stolen trick since there is a good chance that you will lose your rewards for the current period.

Best to submit a ticket to PM for resolution by doing the following:

stpm-new.png

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@papri19You can try the lost / found trick or the adding $1 tricks listed here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

to see if it resets your account

Need Help? Let's chat.