cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but the account plan hasn't changed or activated

dmark1337
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I ran out of data on my plan and want to change to the $40 one. I hit 'change now' on the change plan page but now this is all I see: 

• Available Funds: $40.00
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Jul 24, 2019
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $30.00
  • Amount Owing: $0.00

Account Status: Active
My Plan
  • $30 per 30 Days

I don't mind not waiting for the next cycle. Why does it say "Payment for Next Cycle: $30.00" if I want the $40 plan, and why is there just a $40 credit? Should I hit the 'make the payment' button to start the new plan? Also I have autopay so I don't know if that causes a problem.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dmark1337 wrote:

Hello,

I ran out of data on my plan and want to change to the $40 one. I hit 'change now' on the change plan page but now this is all I see: 

• Available Funds: $40.00
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Jul 24, 2019
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $30.00
  • Amount Owing: $0.00

Account Status: Active
My Plan
  • $30 per 30 Days

I don't mind not waiting for the next cycle. Why does it say "Payment for Next Cycle: $30.00" if I want the $40 plan, and why is there just a $40 credit? Should I hit the 'make the payment' button to start the new plan? Also I have autopay so I don't know if that causes a problem.

Thank you.

@dmark1337 In order to make an immediate plan change you need to have the funds in your account which you have done brcause your balance is $40. Now you just have to select the plan change and select immediate and it should change to the $40 plan.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dmark1337   So you added the funds for the plan change and then went back to change the plan because it's a two step process?

Log out of your account and restart your phone and see if anything gets reset.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dmark1337  - It looks like the payment was processed, but the plan change was not.  If you go back into change plan, does it say that you have a plan change 'pending'?

If not, you should be able to re-initiate the change plan immediately again.  Since there is already $40 in your account, it should simply go through without hitting your credit card again.

Need Help? Let's chat.