cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid bill but dont have sim card with me, need refund

evanwcormack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I paid my phone bill while on a trip to the maritimes and realized i dont have my sim card with me. I cant cant use the services and I need a refund. Thanks for the help

3 REPLIES 3

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

evanwcormackk hi depending on the length of time you are going to spend there it may be to your benifit to pick up a sim  at walmart or a lot of other places and change  it in your self serve  oops @Jb456   got me lol 

You mentioned you do not have your sim card with you.

Why not go to Walmart and buy a new sim?

You can then log into your self serve account and click "change sim card". Then you would be good to go.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@evanwcormack , this is a prepaid service with no refunds per terms of service.  You could try contacting the moderator team to see what they have to say.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team.  Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions.  Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.