cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid and no service

Greisse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there! I have paid $25 for my plan however my phone hasn’t been reactivated since 2 days ago. How can I get assistance on this matter?

7 REPLIES 7

Does payment due date say 1969???? This been an issue last day or so...1969 due date and balance still in account..

You will have to open a ticket with Moderators to investigate and resolve the issue.

Simon.JPG

@Greisse wrote:

Iphone X

there is no service, no calls no data no messages

i tried checking my account and I have available $25 however the service is not active

when I log in in my self account it says my phone needs to be reactivate by paying but I have already did

Greisse

Iphone X

there is no service, no calls no data no messages

i tried checking my account and I have available $25 however the service is not active

when I log in in my self account it says my phone needs to be reactivate by paying but I have already did

Try removing the PM SIM card, restarting the phone, follow the phone's prompts which will eventually ask for a SIM card to be installed, restart again.

If it doesn't work then wait an hour or two then try again. Telus-side network and billing stuff sometimes needs a little time to sync up.

Once the phone boots up far enough it should automagically configure itself.

But if it doesn't then you'll need to Select Carrier/Network Operator (auto or Public Mobile). You may or may not also need to manually configure your APN Settings to access Data (and SMS/MMS attachments) on Public Mobile.

You can also try using your PM SIM card in another device to confirm whether it's Activated. 

Greisse

Thanks for your input. I have an Iphone X and have already contacted the moderator and Jason too. In the meantime I have done nothing because I have no idea what I should do. I will wait for their answer. Thanks 😊

Click here to send a Private Message to the Moderator Team

Expect a realistic response time of 24-48 hours for each two-way round of msg tag.   Or click on the Simon chatbot thingy in the corner to explain your service issue and request a support ticket, it's supposedly faster. 

But the PM Community is able to help a lot and quickly solve (or rule out) all the common problems.

We do need to know what brand/model phone (and operating system) you're using, what you've already tried, what you can and can't get working. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you check with willmyphonework.net to see if it's compatible with Public Mobile network ?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

How about answering a few questions.

What phone do you have?

Does anything work?

Calling out and in?

Text out and in?

Data?

What steps have you tried on your own?

Rebooting phone?

Resetting network settings?

Removing sim card and reinserting?

When you log into self serve account what does the status say?

Does it give you a payment due date of 1969??? This has been an issue since yesterday.

Is there a balance still in your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.