cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid, and have no service

racing8722
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Paid my bill and haven’t had service for 15 days, can someone help me out?

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@racing8722 wrote:

I just sent them a message, thank you for the link to send them a private message, hope it works🤞

@racing8722 

Another thing to try while you wait for the moderator is to manually add another $1 into your account and upon success restart the phone. See what happens.

racing8722

I just sent them a message, thank you for the link to send them a private message, hope it works🤞

racing8722

I just tried, still doesn’t work 

@racing8722  a écrit :

That was accidental, I did the lost/stolen trick and it still doesn’t work, restarted my phone, and tried to make a call to check, and it says it’s a long distance number not covered by my plan, (it’s a local number) please help 😞

It happens sometimes..Smiley Frustrated...the moderator can really help you with that. Did you write a private message to them? https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...be patient...again....

@racing8722 wrote:

That was accidental, I did the lost/stolen trick and it still doesn’t work, restarted my phone, and tried to make a call to check, and it says it’s a long distance number not covered by my plan, (it’s a local number) please help 😞

Did you try putting a +1 before the number? Sometimes even though it's a local call it allows you to make the call.

racing8722

Anonymous
Not applicable

@racing8722 wrote:

Nothing works, and because this customer service is garbage, I have better things to do then wait hours to activate my phone again, get some real people on some phone lines a little easier Boys

@racing8722 

And just like that, minutes later, lickety split...you're going.

Why did you wait 15 days?

We pay less for this customer service model.

Glad you got it going.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@racing8722 If you want to try the lost/stolen trick go into your self-serve account, report your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.

racing8722

How do I do said trick?

racing8722

Nothing works, and because this customer service is garbage, I have better things to do then wait hours to activate my phone again, get some real people on some phone lines a little easier Boys

racing8722

Since last renewal, it says account staus Active.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sorry to hear about this. If your plan is active in your self service account and your service is not working, you could try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It seems to reset your SIM card and re-activates your plan. Otherwise, you might be stuck waiting for moderators.  The wait times have been about 2-3 days unfortunately....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@racing8722 wrote:

15 days!!??

What service? Calls in/out? Texts in/out? MMS in/out? Internet? All?

Why did you wait so long?

@racing8722 wrote:

Did you activate 15 days ago or is this since the last renewal?  If you log into your self-serve account, what is listed as your plan status?

Need Help? Let's chat.