cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid Twice, Service Still Isn't Working

For some reason my plan did not renew yesterday even though my credit card was auto billed. I manually paid again (now have two 90 day charges pending), my service was working for 20 or so hours and now the service is not working again. 

The following message is in my account; 

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Available Fund: $214

Next payment due dateL August 9, 2019.

Can anyone tell me why my account is not working again? I really need my phone for work today. Thanks 

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

Re: Paid Twice, Service Still Isn't Working

@haze101  a écrit :

For some reason my plan did not renew yesterday even though my credit card was auto billed. I manually paid again (now have two 90 day charges pending), my service was working for 20 or so hours and now the service is not working again. 

The following message is in my account; 

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Available Fund: $214

Next payment due dateL August 9, 2019.

Can anyone tell me why my account is not working again? I really need my phone for work today. Thanks 

Something strange...you still have 214$ in your available funds?? Can you see that in your self-serve account? If yes you can reactivate your service with this money...???