cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Twice, Service Still Isn't Working

haze101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For some reason my plan did not renew yesterday even though my credit card was auto billed. I manually paid again (now have two 90 day charges pending), my service was working for 20 or so hours and now the service is not working again. 

The following message is in my account; 

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Available Fund: $214

Next payment due dateL August 9, 2019.

Can anyone tell me why my account is not working again? I really need my phone for work today. Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

@kb_mv I tend to restart mine when app updates and other updates have been installed. you should restart atleast once per week.

@gpixel My phone (sony) reminds me if I haven't restarted it in a week or so.

@Tanukib good job! phones are computers nowadays. restarting does magical things! 

Tanukib

Resolved. Restarting it seemed to do the trick 🙂

@Tanukib wrote:

I have had a similar problem. My payment was due today (May 4) and it didn't seem to go through and it cut me off immediately (not after 90 days, my payments are up to date as of April 4). Also, my credit card seems to be working fine as I used it in a store this morning. I tried using an alternate credit card and the payment appeared to go through. However my phone is still not activated.

@Tanukib 

Try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tanukib Are you on autopay? Autopay fails sometimes. Its best to make a manual payment ahead of time. Try clicking the reactivate button in self serve. As for the extra funds you can use that for next renewal. Try the lost/Stolen trick. You might have to contact the moderators. Click on the ? at the bottom and speak to SIMon about your issue.

Tanukib

I have had a similar problem. My payment was due today (May 4) and it didn't seem to go through and it cut me off immediately (not after 90 days, my payments are up to date as of April 4). Also, my credit card seems to be working fine as I used it in a store this morning. I tried using an alternate credit card and the payment appeared to go through. However my phone is still not activated.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@haze101  a écrit :

For some reason my plan did not renew yesterday even though my credit card was auto billed. I manually paid again (now have two 90 day charges pending), my service was working for 20 or so hours and now the service is not working again. 

The following message is in my account; 

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Available Fund: $214

Next payment due dateL August 9, 2019.

Can anyone tell me why my account is not working again? I really need my phone for work today. Thanks 

Something strange...you still have 214$ in your available funds?? Can you see that in your self-serve account? If yes you can reactivate your service with this money...???

Need Help? Let's chat.