cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Friday May 5th. Still no service

Tambo52
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, my 3 month plan expired may 5th and I do not have auto pay set up. For personal reasons I only ordered a one month plan and paid for it mid day Friday. My account says it is active but I can not receive texts, send or receive phone calls or use data. Just wondering what the issue is and if I can get reimbursed for the days of missed service (by reimbursed I mran extend my service the amount of days I am missing)
11 REPLIES 11

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try to restard or reinstall the sim . It works for me but I dont know it's a sim problem or my phone

Thanks Shazia for getting this member back up and running!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Tambo52

Don't worry, today is the first day of your cycle 🙂 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Tambo52
@Shazia_K it is up and running thank you! Just wondering if It will be extended the 3 days I missed since the payment on friday

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tambo52 sounds like you are now up and running thanks to Shazia.  If you included info about already restarting in your original post, then I apologize for missing it.  If you didn't, please try to include info like that in future requests as it helps us narrow down the issue quicker. Just a suggestion.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

That's what you called lightning speed shazia
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Tambo52

Thank you for reaching out to the community! 

The plan is now active, can you please reboot your phone? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Tambo52
yes the status says active and I have restarted my phone 20+ times since Friday including twice within the past hour. I have contacted moderators

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tambo52 to clarify, when you sign into your self serve account it says your status is active?  Have you tried rebooting (powering off and back on) your phone yet?  If not, give that a quick try and see if it fixes the issue.  If you still can't get service, as others have said, contact a moderator via private message for further assistance.  You can find two links at the bottom of this reply to help you with the process.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tambo52, sorry to hear that you are having some issues.  You will need to private message a moderator with your phone number and sim card number if you have it.  You can find out how to do that here.  I would also check to make sure that the money you paid is not just sitting in your available funds account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

@Tambo52

Contact mod they will look after you 

Contact mod dept they will help you with the process

In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:

* PM account email address 

* PM phone number

* Detailed explanation

* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address 

Thanks 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.