cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid But Plan is Not Working

jijundl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there! I received a message from PublicMobile saying that my payment was successful, but when I try to text, call, or use my data, it does not work. Calling produces a message saying that there is no active plan. 

Help is much appreciated!

13 REPLIES 13

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If it is an iPhone, try connecting your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and run iTunes. IPhone devices may need to connect to an Apple server to activate.

@hairbag1 wrote:

Log into My Account / Plan & Add-ons / Lost-Stolen...click Suspend service, then log out. After a few minutes, log back in and repeat the steps only this time click Resume service, then log back out and reboot your phone.

Did you try these steps ?

I think @jijundl already tried that from message before yours. It might not be obvious because I wasn't quoted.

Log into My Account / Plan & Add-ons / Lost-Stolen...click Suspend service, then log out. After a few minutes, log back in and repeat the steps only this time click Resume service, then log back out and reboot your phone.

Did you try these steps ?

jijundl

That didn’t work either 😞

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Did reporting phone as lost and found work? That might jumpstart your plan.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@jijundl wrote:

Restarting did not help, but thank you!

Try removing sim for a moment...then reinstall/restart.

If you have a phone with dual sim slots, try the sim in the other slot.

@jijundl wrote:

Try removing sim for a moment...then reinstall/restart.

@jijundlAdd a $1 to your account.. it is one of the ways to restart the plan. If that doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators (wait time can be up to 2 days).

jijundl

It is active and says it was paid as well (next payment due Nov 11), and I received text confirmation that it was successful as well.

jijundl

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jijundl 

Restart your phone may get things working again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jijundl 

You account may not be provisioned correctly.  Try adding $1 to your account.  This will trigger PM system to re-run the provision software again.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@jijundl  can you log in to your self serve account and see if it says active and is paid up

Need Help? Let's chat.