cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBLIC MOBLIE BIG SCAM STOP USING THEIR SERVICE

Botomo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I BOUGHT  FROM  COUCHE-TARD PUBLIC MOBLIE VOUCHER PIN NOT VALID.
49 REPLIES 49

@Botomo wrote:

PUBLIC MOBILE BIG SCAM. STOP USING THEIR SERVICES. I'M VERY FRUSTATED.

you are lucky today, you found us in the Community and we can help you to UNSCAM it.

did you have a chance to read this SUCCESSFUL  EXPERIENCE by others PM members?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@Botomo wrote:

I'M NOT A BOT. I'M JUST A MAD CUSTOMER

…. A mad customer who isn’t particularly adept at getting  problems rectified. So the implication is that PM is just one big scam so if that is the case…haven't we already stopped using their (non existent) services? Maybe we just haven't tried our phones yet to learn the bad news that you are reporting here.

Or more likely, you just have some sort of little glitch that incited your way over the top response.

AE_Collector

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Botomo 

There are some very good thoughts/suggestions here.  A couple notes, it's generally good etiquette to type with proper capitalization.  Typing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS appears like you're yelling.  Although we know that you're mad, we're fellow community users just like you, trying to help.

Although Public Mobile (owned by Telus) is a legitimate company and not operating any scams, their service offering here isn't for everybody.  If you feel like you will get better service for your needs elsewhere, Public Mobile is strictly prepaid without any contracts and you're more than welcome to explore other options (including porting your number if that's important to you).

Otherwise, I'd follow the suggestions above, possibly going back to Couche-Tard or reaching out to a staff member.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : I happen to think it's ridiculous that in this day and age that these vouchers can be delayed by the vendor. So scream away. But not here.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did the cashier that you bought it from have a Public Mobile account as well?

You really need :

To show us your voucher

Contact a CSA to verify your voucher 

Verify that you are using the correct series of numbers on the voucher IS the pin #

To drop the attitude. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo 

d'où vous l'achetez, vous pouvez y retourner vérifier dans le système de magasin ils sont activés que les bons,

ou vous devez contacter l'agent du support client via CS_Agent  et expliquer votre problème à ils peuvent résoudre votre problème, ils sont gentils, ils vous aideront à 100%.

Voici comment contacter l'agent de support client par CS_Agent,

• Obtenez de l'aide avec votre compte en toute simplicité en commençant une conversation avec notre assistant virtuel, SIMon. Cela vous mènera à des articles d'aide pertinents, ou s'il s'agit de quelque chose de plus urgent, cela peut vous aider à soumettre un ticket à CSA,cliquez  ici lien,

• ou vous pouvez envoyer un message privé à l'agent du service client par CS_Agent, par cliquez ici lien,
  •  Vous devrez être connecté à votre compte communautaire pour que le lien fonctionne.

• veuillez inclure dans votre message,
  • votre numéro de compte,
  • votre numéro de téléphone,
  • le code PIN à 4 chiffres de votre compte, 
  • Votre adresse email,  

• Agent de support client par CS_Agent, répondra à votre boîte de réception par message privé
  • Pendant les heures ouvrables, nous nous efforçons de répondre rapidement aux messages des clients. Vous obtiendrez souvent une réponse dans l'heure. Pendant les périodes de pointe, vous devrez peut-être attendre jusqu'à 48 heures. Des agents de support client sont disponibles  
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)
  • Lundi au dimanche : 6 h à 22 h HNE

Bonne chance....

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Botomo wrote:
I BOUGHT  FROM COUCHE-TARD  PUBLIC MOBLIE VOUCHER PIN NOT VALID.

how can you accuse others being SCAM without finding out what's wrong?  What have you done to follow up and try to resolve?

Yes, some voucher needs 24 hours to activate.    It's not PM issue but the voucher system need time to sync

also, even it didn't work, you can go back and ask for exchange of voucher or work with PM for a replacment

This is simply irresponsible to say  PM a SCAM at stage like this.

Botomo

No worries.

LeePublic

My apologies to you @Botomo  

LeePublic

@Botomo You should try again in a few hours up to 24 hours. 

Is there a different number/pin on your voucher? If you keep trying the same code, try another code on your voucher. I believe there's 2-3 different codes so it doesn't hurt to try the other codes.

Botomo

I'M NOT A BOT. I'M JUST A MAD CUSTOMER

LeePublic

@Botomo wrote:

VOUCHER PIN CODE IS INVALID. NO WHERE TO GET PROBLEM FIX.

PUBLIC MOBILE BIG SCAM. STOP USING THEIR SERVICES.

@Botomo 

Some vouchers bought at certain places could need a few hours before becoming active.

Try again a few times and if not working, open a ticket with CS to see if they can help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Type "vouchers human" > Contact us > Select "other" > Click to submit a ticket

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo : If there are more than one set of 12 digit numbers, did you use the one called PIN# (if English). Can you also try to redeem it through the 611 service.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Botomo  a écrit :

I BOUGHT  FROM COUCHE-TARD PUBLIC MOBLIE VOUCHER PIN NOT VALID.

@Botomo 

Some vouchers bought at certain places could need a few hours before becoming active.

Try again a few times and if not working, open a ticket with CS to see if they can help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Type "vouchers human" > Contact us > Select "other" > Click to submit a ticket

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I do not think PM is in business to scam customers.

It has to be some issue with your voucher. What error message you are getting when trying to use voucher?

Maybe they sold you already used voucher by mistake?

I would suggest to go back to retailer and straighten it out with them.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

How long ago was it purchased ?  It can sometimes takes a few hours and up to 24 hours for the pin to be effective.

Botomo
PUBLIC MOBLIE BIG SCAM STOP USING THEIR SERVICE

I BOUGHT  FROM COUCHE-TARD  PUBLIC MOBLIE VOUCHER PIN NOT VALID.

Need Help? Let's chat.