cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBLIC MOBLIE BIG SCAM STOP USING THEIR SERVICE

Botomo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I BOUGHT  FROM  COUCHE-TARD PUBLIC MOBLIE VOUCHER PIN NOT VALID.
49 REPLIES 49

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Botomo 

Did you ever get your vouchers sorted out? Did you ask the retailer how long it takes for their vouchers to become valid? Care to share their name? Perhaps you would like to share your experience in the voucher catalogue to warn off other customers from purchasing vouchers from that particular retailer because of their unknown time period for validity?

FYI...vouchers from 7/11, Shell stations, London Drugs and SDM are all immediately valid and loadable via 611 upon purchase. RTP ( real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee and are loaded by the clerk using your phone number.

More info on pm vouchers can be found here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@LeePublic wrote:

10 pages and no solution. @Luddite @NDesai @Dunkman Please lock this thread.

Beyond our powers. 

Experiment! What could go wrong?Experiment! What could go wrong?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Botomo

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF CS AGENT CAN FIND ME A SOLUTION.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo : No scam. The CSA's should get you sorted. In the meantime try using 611. The CSA's will want a pic of the voucher. You won't get your money back though. It will get properly added to your account here.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Again...here's something to consider. Get an on-line voucher from ding.com or recharge.com and get your account paid that way.

Then contact the CSA's and they'll likely make you whole again.

Be aware...if you keep ranting and cussin'...your postings will likely disappear and you won't be allowed to post any longer.

Your issue isn't with PM but everyone here is trying to show you how to proceed.

Botomo

I'M WAITING FOR MAGIC FROM CS AGENT. BECAUSE I GOT SCAM TWICE BY PUBLIC MOBILE VOUCHER INVALID.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

10 pages and no solution. @Luddite @NDesai @Dunkman Please lock this thread.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Botomo wrote:

PLEASE FIND ME THE SOLUTION. GUIDE ME TO GET REFUND MY 100$ PUBLIC MOBLIE BIG SCAM VOUCHER???????

We gave you guide already

guide #1 Stop posting the scam message.  you are not listening 

Guide#2 post your voucher here , just cross out some digits

guide#3 wait 24 hours, or at least tell us how long you wait

guide#4 open ticket with PM

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo : You have been given multiple suggestions throughout all this. I listed 4 things a while ago. The CSA's are very good at making things right. Sometimes even going against policy or wording.

Botomo

PLEASE FIND ME THE SOLUTION. GUIDE ME TO GET REFUND MY 100$ PUBLIC MOBLIE BIG SCAM VOUCHER???????

Botomo

I WENT BACK TO THE STORE, STORE MANAGER SAYS THERE IS NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE. DECIDE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER VOUCHER SAME ISSUE. I GOT SCAM TWICE. I WILL DO EVERITHING TO PREVENT SOMEONE TO GET SCAM BY PUBLIC MOBLIE AGAIN. STOP USING THEIR SERVICES.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo : Oh we get you're frustrated. But you don't seem willing to make it right.

Botomo

I'm not a BOT i'M A FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER WHO GOT SCAM 100$ BY PUBLIC MOBLIE AND HIS PARTNER. I GOT SCAM TWICE. I WILL DO EVERITHING TO PREVENT SOMEONE TO GET SCAM BY PUBLIC MOBLIE AGAIN. STOP USING THEIR SERVICES

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Botomo...why not post a picture of your voucher ? Maybe we can see something amiss. Give it a try.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo : And retailers never lie. Have you contacted the CSA's here to help you resolve this as they suggested? This forum is not the CSA's themselves. You've long ago been given the instructions to contact them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo : Yes they should stop allowing some stores to allow delaying of voucher validity. The voucher selling network likely doesn't have that capability though. That little terminal pinpad thingy is either live-transmitting sales or they need to clear and reconcile at some later time. That's up to the store.

Again...no scam. Just a problem with the store.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo 

as i did post to you before 40 min ago from where you buy it you have to go back there and let them check it in the store system they are activated for that vouchers, or they give you a refund,

or you need to contact the customer support agent by CS_Agent ,

why you losing time for nothing if you try to go to store they will help you why you don't do that,,for no one will help you and you keep post and post for nothing they will remove soon for what you do that please go to store, to them fix it for your issue...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Botomo wrote:

PREVENTING ANOTHER PERSON TO GET SCAM AND YOU THIN IS BIENG CLOWN TO ADRESS THE ISSUE TO THE COMMUNITY? I GOT SCAM TWICE. I WILL DO EVERITHING TO PREVENT SOMEONE TO GET SCAM BY PUBLIC MOBLIE AGAIN. STOP USING THEIR SERVICES

Your issue isn't with Public Mobile...it's with the retail outlet where you bought your vouchers.

Get vouchers at Shell gas stations across Canada...they're legit. Try on-line vouchers like ding.com or recharge.com.

Once you get phone service then get ahold of Public Mobile Customer Service agents and maybe they can make you whole again.

Botomo

SO PUBLIC MOBILE SHOULD STOP PARTNER WITH THIS SCAMMING STORE WHERE YOU CANNOT EXCHANGE OR REFUND. NO WAY TO FIX CUSTOMERS ISSUE OR PUBLIC MOBILE IS A BIG SCAM. I GOT SCAM TWICE. I WILL DO EVERITHING TO PREVENT SOMEONE TO GET SCAM BY PUBLIC MOBLIE AGAIN. STOP USING THEIR SERVICES

Botomo

I DID ALL THAT YOU MENTIONED. I GOT SCAM TWICE. I WILL DO EVERITHING TO PREVENT SOMEONE TO GET SCAM BY PUBLIC MOBLIE AGAIN. STOP USING THEIR SERVICES

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo : 1. wait 24 hours from purchase, 2. try 611, 3. contact CSA's, 4. buy a voucher from a different store that doesn't delay.

You are one customer screaming into the wind. Like an election, your one lonely sole vote does nothing unless you're the only voter. Otherwise the vote is a part of the whole.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo : Why would you go back? This is all about the vendor. So what balance does 611 say to you when you dial? Have you tried the voucher in 611?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Botomo 

from where you buy it you have to go back there and let them check it in the store system they are activated for that vouchers, or they give you a refund,

or you need to contact the customer support agent by CS_Agent ,

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What did the PM  CSR say when you talked to them ? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Botomo   NO MORE CAP letters please.  Claim down, screaming does not help

1.  how you load the voucher?

2. did you wait 24 hours?  (again , this is NOT a PM problem but vendor's voucher system issue)

3. did you try to load the voucher both using *611 (need PIN I believe) and try it on My Account?

4. How many digits the PIN you tired

Posting the same message again and again does not help  Everyone telling you there is no SCAM anywhere.  so many people used voucher to pay daily and most of them without issue.

slow down, claim down and provide us details and we can likely able to help you. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Botomo...if you can't figure out how to apply your voucher to your PM account ...you're probably better off going to a higher tier service.

This is a PM Community Forum with lots of valuable advise for you on how to proceed...no need for all the dramatics.

Try dialing 611 to add the voucher. Worse comes to worse...get a new voucher from a reputable retailer like Shell Gas stations or London Drug (in the west). Their vouchers are active right away.

Dial 611 to see if your voucher hasn't been added to your account already.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Botomo 

Sorry you're having a difficult time with your PIN

I was checking the help page, https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options, at the very bottom it says:

If you are unable to make a payment through any of the above methods, please submit a ticket to get in contact with one of our Moderators. For instructions on how to contact a Moderator, https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator.

Have you tried contacting them?

LeePublic

The more I see your posts, the more I question.

Botomo

I WENT BACK TO THE STORE PURCHASE ANOTHER PUBLIC MOBILE VOUCHER SAME PROBLEM. PIN CODE IS INVALID. I GOT SCAM TWICE. PUBLIC MOBILE IS A BIG SCAM. STOP USING THERE SERVICES.

BlueB

@Botomo 

Many of us have, and continue to use vouchers without problems.  Equally possible is that you (individually) got scammed because the rest of us haven't been experiencing your issue with Public Mobile.  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.