cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRE PAID VOUCHER

alba4ever
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a voucher from Walmart, the transaction was successful.  When I entered the PIN I got a message saying the voucher was invalid.   Who is responsible for fixing the problem?   Walmart or Public Mobile?

5 REPLIES 5

@alba4ever wrote:

thank you - it worked via the phone.

Lately it was the good way!Smiley Happy

alba4ever

thank you - it worked via the phone.

alba4ever

I'll wait until tomorrow before going back to Walmart, although never had this problem before and I re entered the number 3 times and kept getting the same message.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alba4ever wrote:

I bought a voucher from Walmart, the transaction was successful.  When I entered the PIN I got a message saying the voucher was invalid.   Who is responsible for fixing the problem?   Walmart or Public Mobile?

@alba4ever  Try dialing 611 on your phone and see if it works.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@alba4ever wrote:

I believe sometimes there is a delay of a day before the voucher can be activated.  I would think you need to phone Walmart to find out if you need to wait before using your voucher.  Also double check that you've entered all numbers correctly from the voucher.

Need Help? Let's chat.