cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM website unresponsive, no transaction history

kazoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The PM website has never been what I'd call fast, but today it's brutal. About 3 minutes to log me on. 

Then I try to review my payment transactions for the past few months - been on PM since Dec last year - to find I have no transactions. Not what my credit card says, but that's PM's view. 

Seriously, reliable website server infrastructure and integrations with other systems and apps is not new to science. Please, PM, be low budget but run your production systems like you have and wish to keep customers. 

21 REPLIES 21

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kselmak The 5 GB data bonus will be in the new customer's account within 7 days after activation. 

I don't know if it's related or not but my referral just called me to let me know his 5g signup bonus is there, he was asking me this morning when it is coming. I suspect there might have been due to some work done on the system. Again this is all based only on the coincidence that add-on shows up after the incident. 

@geopublic :):):)

Please be patient server is overloaded.

pmserver.png

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

And sadly, my payment for the next cycle no longer shows $0... it was neat to see while it lasted, but I'd much prefer a working site 🙂

Glad it's back up and running and hope that it stays that way.

kazoo

Yep. Something got reset. Transactions now show, too. 

UnIbOnGeR

all is working now, 

@jemulock wrote:

Same here.....it's exceptionally slow, and when it does load, there are no details about my account. And now it says :

"Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated."

That's what I was seeing a few minutes ago, absolutely nothing on my account...no account details, wouldn't bring up any usage or payment history either and extremely slow.  So logged out and back in again, now everything looks fine.  Very glitchy system!

mh1983

@RossN wrote:

we all "may get what you pay for" but this happens a little to often

Agreed. You expect the basics like account access to work.

BTW, I'm observing the same issues reported here -- the spinner keeps going for me and doesn't seem to sign in. Not good. 

we all "may get what you pay for" but this happens a little to often

jemulock

Same here.....it's exceptionally slow, and when it does load, there are no details about my account. And now it says :

"Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated."

MandyJ

@kazoo wrote:

This is not a browser problem. 

Yea, I see that now that several reports are coming in. Sometimes switching browsers can be an easy fix to things, but sadly, it's not going to help in this case.

UnIbOnGeR

nah kazoo it isnt a browswer problem even 611 is busted im an IT profesional and tryed 2 diff browsers jus for the heck of it, big shock same problem

kazoo

This is not a browser problem. 

UnIbOnGeR

my service is down page finally opens i click reactivate plan... wait 4mins... the box wont open to select amount due so im without service 611 is broken aswell when tryin to pay with registered cc sais i have a problem refers me here... nah i dont have a problem this site does

MandyJ

I've also noticed that the community notifications that normally popup right away after topic replies and such are very slow in coming today. Like just now, a notification popped up for a reply that was posted around twenty minutes ago.

Edit: And I was able to login to my self serve account just now as well, but it took a few minutes for it to finally go through. Now that the page is up, I can see that it is clearly missing some data - like my payment due date is missing, so is the amount due. It actually says that my next payment will be $0 which would be nice if it was true haha.

mjenkins
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem here. I’m in US and phone not working. 

Just went online line this morning to re-up my roaming bundle. Tried to make a call 10 mins later and it said I didn’t have that add on. I logged in again and it shows I do t have any plan or add one or transaction history. Public mobile is seriously pissing me off. I’m really relying on my phone right now trying to line up things while traveling and can’t be without it. 

TheOldVR

I have never really experienced time of day slowness on the PM site... but I can't login today.

Seems like something is up.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@kazoo wrote:

The PM website has never been what I'd call fast, but today it's brutal. About 3 minutes to log me on. 

Then I try to review my payment transactions for the past few months - been on PM since Dec last year - to find I have no transactions. Not what my credit card says, but that's PM's view. 

Seriously, reliable website server infrastructure and integrations with other systems and apps is not new to science. Please, PM, be low budget but run your production systems like you have and wish to keep customers. 

Generally, at this time of day, and again around 4-5 pm ET, traffic is heavy as folks are on lunch breaks in the Eastern time zone and Pacific Time zone respectively.

MandyJ

Have you tried looking at your account using a different browser or with incognito mode? Probably won't help with the speed issue (I was noticing this last night too when I tried to log into my self-serve account), but maybe it would show you some different transaction history data? Sometimes things get confused with cookies and such.

Dunkgirl

@kazoo  Log out for an hour then come back it should be working. You get what you pay for here.

Need Help? Let's chat.