cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM text massage

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Every month I got a message before payment due date, and one after. but neither told me how much money have been charged from my credit card. If I want to know, I have to go to self serve account to check. even self serve account is confusing. I just want to know how much I have been charged by the number.

8 REPLIES 8

Korth
Mayor / Maire

If Telus-style Self-Serve backaccounting is too obtuse and convoluted to figure out then your credit card statement will show what was charged to your credit card. In plain language.

Daps

To get an idea of how much we will owe for our renewal, PM will text this to us

"Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account: $x friend referrals, $2 AutoPay, $x Community, $0 Loyalty. More info at..."

Daps

Yes on Feb 23, you were charged $18 + tax on your card.

yanzhiqiang

Sorry I cannot post that picture correctly.

yanzhiqiang

To view your Transaction History, select a date range within the last 180 days (approx. 6 months) and click Search

Last 7 days Last 30 days Last 90 days Last 6 months 
...  to  ...

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance
Feb 23, 20201GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G $15.00$0.00
Feb 23, 202030-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$15.00
Feb 23, 2020Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$18.00 $25.00
Feb 23, 2020AutoPay Reward$2.00 $7.00
Feb 23, 2020Reward - Community/Récompense – Communauté$2.00 $5.00
<<<[1]      >>>

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

As far as I know, @yanzhiqiang there are presently no plans by PM to individualize these generic  messages. You can dial 611 on your phone,  check your credit card statement, or payment history within your self service account.

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Every month I got a message before payment due date, and one after. but neither told me how much money have been charged from my credit card. If I want to know, I have to go to self serve account to check. even self serve account is confusing. I just want to know how much I have been charged by the number.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Probably quickest to check your cc statement for exact amount you were charged. Then for closer look, check the self-serv account for the detailed accounting.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @yanzhiqiang 

You can check your payment history here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ 

Expand it over longer period to have more clear picture.

Also note that all the amounts are before tax

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.