cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM online account setup or payment when out of Canada

gymix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I activated new PM SIM at the kiosk recently (4.5GB/$40/mth), but left for a 2-month overseas trip before I got chance to setup the online account. Now, it seems I cannot do it because it requires PM to send me a 6 digit code via text, which won't work outside of Canada or US. Is there any other method through moderators, or else that I could receive that code or setup the account in any other way? If not, is there a way someone in Canada can pay for my PM phone plan at the kiosk to keep it active until I am back? I don't want to lose this plan if I cannot pay for it and the promo is gone by the time I am back.

Help!!

3 REPLIES 3

gymix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I was not aware of the 90-day suspension option, but that will do the job in my case.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@gymix you have 90 days to pay for a suspended account so 2months shouldnt cause you a problem

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@gymixIf you are out of the country, you can't use *611 to recharge via voucher so kiosks etc would be no help.

You will need to contact a Moderator via this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

to see if there are any alternate ways to verify your identity..

Do note your account will be available to you for 90 days, then it will be erased from the system. So conceivablely you can do everything when you get back. Since you mention you will be away for 2 months, there should be enough margin.

Need Help? Let's chat.