cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE Please ..HELP I CAN NO LONGER,WAIT!😭

Liajazz777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'VE REYES EVERYTHING YES I REYES THIS,VHST WIFH SEVERAL 4 3 DAYS AND NOT ONE PERSON COULD HELP ME HNBLOCK MY CELL NUMBER ,VHANGE MY BILLING DATE OR REMOVE MY MASTER CARD FROM PUBLIB MOBILE RECFERED FRIENDS BILLING PAVKAHE RECENTLY HE USED AGAINST MY PERMISSION.OMG I'VE NOW,LOST 7,4PP$IN 2,WEEKS THIS IS MY BISINESS CELL YET MY CLIENTS REFUSE TO GO WITH ME OR ANSWER MY CALLS,AS MY CELL #SHOWS,UNKNOWN AND NO IT'S MOT MY CELL AS YESTERDAY I HAD SAMSUNG PERMISSION TO ACCESS MY CELL AND ALL IN IT AND IT'S NOT MY CELL ALL ITS THE PROVIDER .I WHENT TO TELUS,WAL-MART WHERE I BAUGHT THE PUBLIC MOBILE SIM AND ZERO ASSISTANTS AVAILABLE 

IF I DO NOT RECEIVE HLP SOON ME AND MY SPECIAL NEEDS ANGEL WKLL HAVE ZERO INCOME AS PER ZERO CUSTOMERS 4 MY BUSINESS.

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite yes, and I explained how to unblock your outbound caller ID number.  

@Liajazz777 if you're trying to change your billing date, that isn't really possible because Public Moiblie is a pre-paid service, meaning you have to pay up front for the 30 or 90 days (depending which plan length you chose) and can't receive a bill afterward on some arbitrary date of the month. 

Please follow the instructions @Luddite linked above for viewing your private messages, as the @CS_Agent did already reach out to you to offer up assistance.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hi all: this customer has already had an answer from the moderators in this earlier thread 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Problems-with-features-and-billing-payment...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Please calm down. Your shouting (all caps) makes it really hard to understand what you need help with.

If you need help with your phone settings please let us know what phone you are using and what is giving you trouble.

If this is about problems with your plan, for example: your calls don't complete because auto pay failed, you need assistance from the moderator team - they are PM employees and can help with account issues. Working on a first come, first serve basis, they will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

I think the moderators have responded to you; check your private messages for replies from them.

To learn about private messaging click here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.