cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAN IS ACTIVE ON ACCOUNT BUT UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS AND DATA NOT WORKING

Blackie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I contact public Mobile? Same issue as post.

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Blackie wrote:

Moderator wait time is about 3 days.  

We may be able to get your phone working earlier.

Login to your self-serve account. 

Is your account status active on your overview page?

If yes, is your phone showing "Public Mobile"?

If not, what phone are you using?

Is there any error message showing on your phone?

srlawren

@NDesai wrote:

I have moved your post to a separate thread for better visibility. Please edit your post for more details so we can assist you better. 

@NDesai since @dymarlatty is having the same issue and they're both around the same time, I'm not sure this needed to be split.  More important when people reply to threads from the past.  But oh well, I'll just copy and paste my previous reply to the other thread too.  

EDIT: nevermind, the other thead was marked as solved so yes it's probably good to keep this separate.  I withdraw my complaint.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I have moved your post to a separate thread for better visibility. Please edit your post for more details so we can assist you better. 

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

@Blackie wrote:

There are a couple known workarounds that might work for you before having to wait for a moderator to get back to you.

Have a look at my earlier post to the OP.

@Blackie @dymarlatty before even trying the lost/stolen trick that @Anonymous is referring to, can we start with:  what is your phone's brand and model number?  Do you see any messages on your phone like "emergency calls only", "SIM unregistered", "SIM not allowed", etc?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blackie wrote:

@Blackie

There are a couple known workarounds that might work for you before having to wait for a moderator to get back to you.

Have a look at my earlier post to the OP.

Edit: for the move:

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.