cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PB overcharged me again

tabarnice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

I have autopayment and last month PB had some issue with rewards, so my $2 rewards didnt apply, but PB said they have fixed everything and these $2 will be applied next month.

It means now $4 should be appplied, I got only $2 reward today.

$2 from last month was applie and then they take those $2 back right away:

Oct 25, 2019System issue/ Problème du système $2.00$2.00
Oct 25, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $4.00

Not nice!

I want my $2 back.

7 REPLIES 7

@Tweetynumair wrote:

The same thing happened to me, both the autopay rewards and the refer a friend rewards were not credited before the autopay was triggered.  It's the exact same thing that happened last month.

They fixed it for you? At least you'll get more discount than normal next time if they gave you an account credit.

Tweetynumair

The same thing happened to me, both the autopay rewards and the refer a friend rewards were not credited before the autopay was triggered.  It's the exact same thing that happened last month.

Isn't our function here as "the community" to help the customer determine if there really was an error rather than instructing them how to contact the moderators right from the get go? A lot of theis type of problem is quite likely not really a problem.

AE_Collector

tabarnice

Thank you guys, I  have contacted mods.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tabarnice wrote:

Hello!

I have autopayment and last month PB had some issue with rewards, so my $2 rewards didnt apply, but PB said they have fixed everything and these $2 will be applied next month.

It means now $4 should be appplied, I got only $2 reward today.

$2 from last month was applie and then they take those $2 back right away:

Oct 25, 2019System issue/ Problème du système $2.00$2.00
Oct 25, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $4.00

Not nice!

I want my $2 back.

Maybe post a screen snip of the last page of transactions. Do a longer date range rather than the last 7 days too just to get a full page and full picture of what all has transpired. Blank out personal info of course.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No point ranting here.   Click on the question mark and initiate a ticket to have the moderator team investigate and correct. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.