cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYMENT

Kaltonic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello @Moderator_Team I made a payment and still dont have service!  My bank account already shows payment was deducted and received!

Thank You.

11 REPLIES 11

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kaltonic wrote:

I think cuz I changed my plan NOT IN TIME this payment will carry over to January 2019?  So do I make another payment right now?

Thx

Stop making more payment.  Your account is active and calls going to your voicemail.  Your account was not provisioned correctly.  Try the lost/stolen phone trick to provision your plan feature again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is about 48 - 72 hours. Good luck.

Kaltonic

I think cuz I changed my plan NOT IN TIME this payment will carry over to January 2019?  So do I make another payment right now?

Thx

Kaltonic

Can I go to my Telus for help?

Kaltonic

No.  When I call my phone or someone calls me it goes right to voice mail.  And 611 tells me no balance... and yes im connected to public mobile's network!  PM got my payment and yet my service is in active.  Yet my account self serve says ACTIVE on website!  And like I said PAYMENT HISTORY shows payment was received, and my bank account with drew the payment to Public Mobile.

Thanks!  

@Kaltonic wrote:

yes non-payment and re instated

@KaltonicHave you tried rebooting your phone?

When you say "no service". Does your phone actually say "no service/ emergency calls only" or does it say public mobile? What happens if you call yourself?  What happens if someone calls you? What happens if you call 611?  Are you connected to the public mobile network? Have you tried turning air plane mode on, then off?

Kaltonic

yes non-payment and re instated

Kaltonic

Payment was due on the December 6th 2018 (today) i paid after midnight as thats when I got paid from my job!  No! its not a new account I have had it for a few months now!

Thanks

Kaltonic

Fyi.  already show that the payment was deducted from my bank account as well

Thanks

@Kaltonic wrote:

ACCOUNT IS "ACTIVE" and Available funds - $0.00 BUT its showed my payment received and NO service! NONE!

Thank You

@KaltonicNew account? Is this your first payment or were you suspended due to non payment and you just had the account re-instated?

Kaltonic

ACCOUNT IS "ACTIVE" and Available funds - $0.00 BUT its showed my payment received and NO service! NONE!

Thank You

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Kaltonic wrote:

Hello @Moderator_Team I made a payment and still dont have service!  My bank account already shows payment was deducted and received!

Thank You.

@KaltonicWhen you log into self serve- does it show the account as "active" ? Were the funds applied or are they still sitting in your "available funds" ?

Need Help? Let's chat.