cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYMENT UP TO DATE, SERVICE NOT WORKING!!! PLEASE HELP!

publicmobile122
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for my service last night and the payment went through because my phone started working again (I was able to make calls and text) but now this morning my phone is not working. It says that my account has been suspended and needs a payment to continue using the service but I PAID FOR MY SERVICE LAST NIGHT and it says so in my transaction history. I am not able to use the service that I have PAID FOR, please fix this ASAP!!

16 REPLIES 16

clinton97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is a symbol to contact Public mobile at the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on orange circle with question mark in it. Type in contact mobile and it will ask you a couple of questions and than you will get a contact me button. Click button and type your concerns about your account in the moderator screen. Takes awhile to get somethings fixed but it works.

clinton97

There is a symbol to contact Public mobile at the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on orange circle with question mark in it. Type in contact mobile and it will ask you a couple of questions and than you will get a contact me button. Click button and type your concerns about your account in the moderator screen. Takes awhile to get somethings fixed but it works.

clinton97

You shouldn't have had to change your plan. There is a symbol to contact Public mobile at the bottom right corner of the screen. Orange circle with question mark in it. Type in contact mobile and it will ask you a couple of questions and than you will get a contact me button. Click button and type your concerns about your account in the moderator screen. Takes awhile to get somethings fixed but it works.

kathleen1976

I made my payment had to go in pick another plan for it to accept my payment and my phone is still jot workibg

LucDevouges

I did not get my refund yet...... but I did send a message to the moderators.

chicklet

Hey -  So good to know you are able to get a refund. I also paid twice so that I reactivate my phone. Obviously they have suspended hundreds of customer accounts. Where or how did you go about requesting the refund. Is it from your credit card company or from public mobile?? I appreciate your help.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@publicmobile122 wrote:

I paid for my service last night and the payment went through because my phone started working again (I was able to make calls and text) but now this morning my phone is not working. It says that my account has been suspended and needs a payment to continue using the service but I PAID FOR MY SERVICE LAST NIGHT and it says so in my transaction history. I am not able to use the service that I have PAID FOR, please fix this ASAP!!

@LuDevouges mentioned in another post that if you were on a legacy plan you have to login online and change your plan manually to a new plan. Make sure you select on next renewal so you don't get double charged.

branka1231

hi there:

sorry to bother i read your message , same thing happened to me.. did they resolve your issue?

chicklet

I also paid for my service 2 days prior to my expiration date. My phone was working yesterday and it is not working today. MY PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE BUT I HAVE NO SERVICE!! I HAVE ASKED FOR HELP AND WAITING FOR A REPLY. SO UPSET RITE NOW. NEED MY PHONE!!

@Rkumar  a écrit :

I did it, but no change. Still inactive

Did you write to the moderator ? https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437..as said to @publicmobile in a message above?

Rkumar

I did it, but no change. Still inactive

@Rkumar, try logging into your My Account area, selecting the 'Plans and Addons' tab, and then the Lost/Stolen Phone tab.

Click the button that says suspend service.

Log Out of My Account.  Wait five minutes, and repeat the process to find the Found or Reactivate option.

Although this sounds strange, it has worked to restore services for a number of subscribers.

@Rkumar  a écrit :

This is causing a lot of inconvenience. Kindly sort it out ASAP.

We are customers like you ...we have no access to your account..be patient.Smiley Frustrated

Rkumar

This is causing a lot of inconvenience. Kindly sort it out ASAP.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@publicmobile122  a écrit :

Oops..sorry for you..you need to reach the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened..waiting time is few hours to 2 days..Smiley Frustrated

LucDevouges

Something similar happened to me.  The email I received for the change said I did not have to do anything but it looks like we have to go and change to an existing plan.  I doube-paid for 30 days and I am tring to get a refund.

Need Help? Let's chat.