cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment

danicaldasovic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid twice by mistake because I thought he first one didn’t go through and would like a refund

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @danicaldasovic 

As many have written, best to leave the 'extra' payment to rest in your Available Funds.

Confirm that it is here on your self-serve page:

HALIMACS_0-1621978370846.png

If you happen to be on auto-payment, or will be signing up for auto-payment, you'll also STILL receive the $2.00 auto-pay reward whether or not the payment actually comes from the registered payment card so no worries on losing out on eligible rewards.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@danicaldasovic Usually, there are no refunds with PM. Just leave it as it is, and money would be used for your next month renewal.

Life is too short. You’re all set for your next renewal if in fact the payment did go through twice. Sometimes it just looks as though there are two charges to your credit card but one will drop off in a few days. 

AE_Collector

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

Option #1

I would definitely do Option #1 as Option #2 will require a lot of back and forth between you and MOD and result will not be as optimal. At the end, PM will take your money in 30 days anyway.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Option #1

Do nothing. Money stay on your PM account and will be used at the next billing cycle. PM will always try to take funds from your account first and if not sufficient, will charge your card.

Just in case, please confirm available funds (over payments) when you log in into your account to be 100% sure you did paid twice.

Option #2

You can ask for refund contacting MODs. It might take 3-4 weeks to receive actual refund. So you will get your money back - and in a few days will be charged again for the next billing cycle.

If I were you, I will leave funds in my account and not utilize option #2.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with MODs). Click here and type ticket, then select account-specific question, then select you need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket or,

- Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@danicaldasovic , this is a prepaid service that does not provide for refunds per the terms of service.  If you have account funds due to a double top up, it can be used for the next renewal.  Even if you ask for a refund and they do decide to extend goodwill, you will likely not see the funds in hand before the next renewal anyway.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

go to Self-Serve 

what you see at Available Funds: $ !
and Click on 'View Payment History' check it out you did paid twice,
and see how much you have a Balance: $ !
if you found there is your Balance has a money there the are will used for next month

automatically for your plan, but if you don't see anything on your Balance you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.