cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment

jembeauty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I upgraded my plan from a $40 to a $60 plan and when I made payment for the upgrade, my autopay still charged the $40.  So now I have 2 charges ($40 and $60) for the same month of July. How do I get the refund from the autopay charge?

Please help.

Thanks,

Tuan

7 REPLIES 7

@jembeauty wrote:

Hi,

Thanks but Contacting the Moderater team (via driect msg) but its been 2 weeks now and still no response.

What else can I do?

@jembeautyDid you dial 611 is the IVR system reporting a balance in your account funds?

jembeauty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Thanks but Contacting the Moderater team (via driect msg) but its been 2 weeks now and still no response.

What else can I do?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jembeauty wrote:

Hi,

I upgraded my plan from a $40 to a $60 plan and when I made payment for the upgrade, my autopay still charged the $40.  So now I have 2 charges ($40 and $60) for the same month of July. How do I get the refund from the autopay charge?

Please help.

Thanks,

Tuan

@jembeauty  Dial 611 if you account balance is reported as $40 then that amount will be used during your next renewal.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the information. It's good to know if wanting to change plans to do it on the next renewal cycle and not immediately. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you changed the plan after the renew date, and you will lose the money. Since this is prepaid company, remember to change the plan and dated on next renewal cycle. You can send a private message to MOD team, to see if they can help you for a goodwill credit.

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jembeauty wrote:

Hi,

Please help.

Thanks,

Tuan

Did you change your plan after the renewal date? You cannot change your plan mid way - you essentially forfeit the remaining days and pay the entire cost of the new plan, on top of the old. 

You can explain the situation & try asking the moderator team for assistance though: 

Moderator team

EDIT: if the above was the case... going forward you can select the option to change plan on next Renewal date & hopefully avoid this issue.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact the moderator team:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

Though as far as I'm aware there is a no refunds policy, but never hurts to try talking to them.

Need Help? Let's chat.