cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpaid service

borody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

i did not initiate $25 plan I’ve paid yesterday. I had to repay for same plan today allowing my contacts to reach and reply. I’m looking for a refund or credit.

Please advise ASAP.

Sincerely

Karen

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@borody wrote:

Hello

i did not initiate $25 plan I’ve paid yesterday. I had to repay for same plan today allowing my contacts to reach and reply. I’m looking for a refund or credit.

Please advise ASAP.

Sincerely

Karen

@borody   did you mean the plan got charged by Autopay yesterday but you still have to manually pay today?

What is the payment history showing now?  did it show $25 was charged yesterday and also showing your manual payment today?   Please post a screenshot of the payment history as well as the Available Fund on your Self-Serve

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@borody 

Hi there, we’re all on prepaid plans here so it’s impossible to be overcharged. You can add funds to your account balance anytime, but PM will not take extra money like that.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@borody 

If the excess payment you're referencing is resting in your Available Funds here:

HALIMACS_0-1618701498882.png

would recommend you allow it to remain there and any balance will credit against the next renewal cycle. (as @esjliv  also advises... 😋)

Recommendation is being made based on it likely taking greater than 30 days to receive a credit back to the payment card - thus allowing it to remain on account as a 'pre-payment' toward next cycle may be more beneficial for you than the refund process time.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@borody wrote:

Hello

Please advise ASAP.

Sincerely

Karen

@borody 

Was your credit card charged twice?

Or are you showing the extra $25 in your Available Funds balance?

If you were charged twice, it may be just as quick to leave it in your Available Funds and use it on your next renewal, since it may take time to get any refund approved.

@borody wrote:

Was yesterday your renewal day?  Is it possible that autopay failed. If you haven't already done so, can you check your online credit card statement?

Need Help? Let's chat.