cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharges

Transboy123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I was over charged alot  went to change my plan  from 25 to 50 and instead of taking 25 they took  100 out of  my account  and charged me 60 for my plan  so really I got charged 75 for my phone this month  and got to do with out food till after Christmas if something is  not done I'm changing  providers

5 REPLIES 5

But there is an outstanding unexplained difference of $15. 

Evanjms
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yeah, sounds like you accidentally started a plan immediately. I did the same sort of thing when I started with PM and contacting the moderators sorted that out. follow what JoyLuck said and you should be good. Just stress the fact you were unaware of the double billing that would occur and they will help you out

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Transboy123 it doesn't sound you did the process correctly. you don't wait for your account to renew and then change your plan. that's not how prepaid works

@JoyLuck wrote:

@Transboy123 wrote:

Hi I was over charged alot  went to change my plan  from 25 to 50 and instead of taking 25 they took  100 out of  my account  and charged me 60 for my plan  so really I got charged 75 for my phone this month  and got to do with out food till after Christmas if something is  not done I'm changing  providers

Contact a moderator to sort your charges out.  If you chose Change plan now you would not get any credit for your existing plan.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Did you do an immediate change? If yes you lost $25. 

And a $50 plan plus 12% tax is $60. 

Can you put up a screen pic of your last transactions excluding personal info..?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Transboy123 wrote:

Contact a moderator to sort your charges out.  If you chose Change plan now you would not get any credit for your existing plan. You should have chose Change on next renewal date.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.