cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

BinnyDhingra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I overcharged my plan. I want my one payment money back.

9 REPLIES 9

@martinaprokop   can you provide us more information?   

Did you manually clicked twice? 

Did you check Transaction History on PM My Account to confirm they did charge you twice. ?

Any amount there as Available Fund?

martinaprokop

@BinnyDhingra wrote:

In credit statement, my payment is deducted twice.

What should I do now ?

@BinnyDhingra    As suggested by @t_p your online CC may just be showing one payment twice as pending and usually this will correct itself either by the EOD or tomorrow so you may just want to monitor the online charges for a day or two.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BinnyDhingra 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@BinnyDhingra   you just joined last month?  do you recall if you have any issue with Activation and you have to activate again?  If that is the case, it is possible you activated twice (one real, one phantom account)

If that is the case, open  a ticket with PM and they will refund or move the overcharged amount to your real account and close the other one.  Again, this is how to open ticket with PM:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

BinnyDhingra

In credit statement, my payment is deducted twice.

What should I do now ?

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@BinnyDhingra wrote:

@BinnyDhingra 

Where do you see the overcharge?

In your self-serve transaction history?  If so, ask CS to credit back to your account if the extra payment is not showing in your balance.

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

If there are 2 charges on your credit card statement (but only one in your self-serve transaction history), one may be "pending" and drop off later. If it doesn't, also contact CS for help.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you paid more than the plan by one time payment the rest will be used for your next renewal.

or if it was charged twice from automatic payment, then you can contact Support agents to get it back to your account and it can be used for your add-ons or next renewal.

There is no refunding payment policy at PM prepaid service Binny prahji.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BinnyDhingra wrote:

@BinnyDhingra   did you manual pay twice?

When you login to My Account, you might see your 2nd payment sitting as Available fund.  If so, this could be left there for your next renewal.

PM usually does not provide refund as PM is a prepaid service. 

However, if you want to try, you can open a ticket with PM and provide the reason for them to consider:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.