Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Overcharged

Automatic Top-Up - 25

AutoPay Reward - 2

So should expect $23. I am not familiar with exact taxes and was just comparing the amounts charged month over month. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PM_PhoneSupport wrote:

Automatic Top-Up - 25

AutoPay Reward - 2

So should expect $23. I am not familiar with exact taxes and was just comparing the amounts charged month over month. 

Please see my earilier message about how you would have received a double autopay reward during the first renewal (second 30 days).  Even if that's not what caused the descrepency, Public Mobile undercharging you for one renewal doesn't mean that they're now overcharging you.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@PM_PhoneSupport wrote:

Automatic Top-Up - 25

AutoPay Reward - 2

So let Gogle be your friend. Search tax rates for whatever province your account is in. It's just that easy.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@PM_PhoneSupport wrote:

Automatic Top-Up - 25

AutoPay Reward - 2

Please take a screenshot of your payment history with your personal info masked out.

We will take determine what had happened to your last renewal.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@PM_PhoneSupport  taking a guess here but is this your 3rd payment?

1st payment $25 plus province taxes.

At signup system cannot apply the $2 auto-pay reward so you are credited to $2 manually for 1st payment.

2nd payment - $21 plus province taxes because you had $4 discount for 1st payment auto-pay credit of $2 and 2nd payment auto-pay credit of $2.

3rd payment (and all future payments) $23 plus you province taxes.

Make sense?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@PM_PhoneSupport 

There are never any overages with public mobile....ever. As explained you must pay tax on your plan. It's pretty clear to most when you sign up that public mobile has an online service model only. No phone support and that's not going to change. And...

Here's the definitive  post on getting invoices from public mobile authored by @AE_Collector . Invoices are best requested in quarterly, semi-annually or in yearly batches. ( 90 day, 180 day or 360 day invoices.)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@PM_PhoneSupport wrote:

I understand the saving piece and am happy to use the forum for generic issues, but:

There should be some bare minimum service from Public mobile in the form of phone support to assist with billing concerns.

Right now, I have no statement or support to understand what were the extra charges.

Hi @PM_PhoneSupport unfortunately Public Mobile does not have person-to-person service.  What Public Mobile has is an impressive online community that is very active full of knowledgeable and helpful members.  That's us, fellow customers!

As already explained by @computergeek541 above, you were charged HST.  We all pay taxes, no?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Oops.jpeg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Calls outside your local calling area (similar to how landline services works) are still considered Long Distance calls. Your plan includes free Long Distance calling within Canada but it is still “Long Distance” thus a 1 may be required. Not everyone on the Telus cell network has free Long Distance calling throughout Canada and many/most people are on Postpaid plans where going ahead with a LD call MAY result in extra charges so ... the network gives the warning message.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.