cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

barkachr1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just checked my Visa card and I being overcharged for this month on September 7th my plan is 40$ -2$ autopay-2$ refereed friend, but they charge my credit card with total of 42$

12 REPLIES 12

lewl

I was also overcharged on renewal today - looking at my account, none of the rewards were credited, so it charged full price.

Going to require a ticket to sort it out, I just submitted mine.

So it may be a true rumour. If you haven't sent your ticket yet, you might mention that. Still not your fault, so I don't think it should affect your refund. It's a service PM makes available, so it should not in the end, cost you your hard-earned awards imo.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@barkachr1 , can you provide a snapshot of your payment history with personal information blanked out?  We can assist with determining whether there was any over charge. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It you are missing a reward then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

barkachr1

Actually I did use the lost phone trick, because I lost my phone 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

When you are out of the country, did the plan renew?

For my own learning, did you at any point during the 30-day period, use the lost phone trick. This has been rumoured to cause users to lose some of these rewards? Not much more we can do here, but I'm sure a moderator can fix this.

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

barkachr1

I was out of country for about less than month that’s all 

barkachr1

For sure is not my first month, and my plan was not suspended during last month 

Ok, sorry I misunderstood. So does it look like the system missed your Rewards, and so I'm clear, this is not your first month, and your plan wasn't suspended during the month. Correct?

barkachr1

Sorry I should say 40$ I being charged but normally my plan is 40$-2$autopay-2$friend total of 36$ should be charged only ,instead 40$ and that’s before tax 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Your payment on self serve shows the before tax amout. The one on your credit card shows after tax. 

Need Help? Let's chat.