cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

AlxBlz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my bill in June 4 ($30) for this payment I also got a txt message confirmation on my cellphone in June 5.

Why do I have 2 new pending payments on my credit card, both posted in June 15: $37.14 at 9:02 PM and $50.09 at 10:07 AM!! ???

8 REPLIES 8

@AlxBlz wrote:

Thanks to all who answered me back willing to help.

I did call the bank, and solved it.

I wish you all to have a wonderful day.

Eggslent news indeed. What was the issue and what did they do to resolve ? If you're able to share that info...in case it ever happens to someone else.

Anonymous
Not applicable

your welcome to public mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

Good Luck

AlxBlz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to all who answered me back willing to help.

I did call the bank, and solved it.

I wish you all to have a wonderful day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlxBlz : Pending charges usually drop after a few days but are you paying for more than one plan on that payment card? I can't calculate what the base dollar amount is. No taxes gets me to a dollar amount with those numbers. 5%, 11%, 12%, 13%, 14.975%, 15%. What province are you in?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AlxBlz wrote:

I paid my bill in June 4 ($30) for this payment I also got a txt message confirmation on my cellphone in June 5.

Why do I have 2 new pending payments on my credit card, both posted in June 15: $37.14 at 9:02 PM and $50.09 at 10:07 AM!! ???

@AlxBlz ,

Ok, that is kinda weird. Your plan renewed 10 days prior...did you make ANY changes to your services a few days ago?

It is a good thing they are pending, hopefully they go away. 

Can you look at your Payment history on your Self Serve to see if anything lines up?

But - 

I would contact your credit card company to inquire, as well as The Moderators (method's supplied by @Anonymous ) to check also.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

They both showing as pending from PM?    That's unusual.  Did you check My Account->Transaction History to see if it shows anything?

You can either monitor and make sure the pending charges not becomes real charge.  Or as suggested above, contact the Mod to see if they have a record.

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AlxBlz wrote:

Can you confirm if those pending charges are actually for Public Mobile ?

Have you changed / upgraded your plan recently ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.